McMinn Central @ Polk County

loudnboy35

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys just like I have said the past two weeks, Polk came away with a win. Not only did they win, they murdered Central. Central didn't help themselves by playing terribly, but the better team won tonight. All you Kool Aid drinkers, that downed our secondary, where are those play maker's Central had? I sure didn't see them. Our secondary played outstanding tonight without there main DB James Bussey #85 for most of the game. I will admit I made a mistake on calling Allen #12 Favre Like. I should of said he was Steve Young like. Not only did he throw 2 TD's no picks, he ran all over Central's D, which i might add was supposed to shut us down. He had an 80 something yard run all over your supposedly speedy defense. And, to the guy that talked so highly of Ben Stiles, #75 Taylor Williams shut him down. Central looked terrible the whole night. They really made a laughing stock out of themselves, especially when Coach Goodin started crying like a baby and setting Polk up for an easy score right before the half. Thanks Coach Goodin :D . Also, you Central fans need to learn not break into our stadium before the game and trash our field that just fuels the fire and ultimately led to Central getting smacked right in the mouth. So velvethoop smack yourself. We just won and turned our swag on. I will leave you with a nice little picture that I took after the game. Good luck to Central for the rest of the year. Second place in the district aint to bad. Thanks for helping us lock up district this year. :lol:

0904092228-1.jpg

there you are yeehaw! where have you been? why didn't you run your mouth this year?!

Running my mouth, as you say, was not required this year, the boys did the job on the field. The one thing ya'll never could get through your heads was that my issue was with Brandon "The Zipper" Derrick, not the Chargers as a team (other than a few players - no longer there - who were known druggies and thieves). Once I saw the writing on the wall during Cody's sophmore year at Central football, I went and visited Coach Davis (he thought I was a salesguy at first lol) to find out where he stood on discipline and merit. Cody started Polk that fall.

Even now ya'll don't really talk about how sleazy that primadonna was and the circumstances of his departure. Especially after how much grief I took from ya'll over it.

Good of you to get your licks coming back here although the clock had zero to do with the game, one of the two touchdowns Central scored was a gift from Polk on that cool-if-it-worked-out reverse we fatfingered and lost. Other than that if ya'll can get the attitudes run off those skill players of yours, you should be more successful - Good Luck on the rest of your year.

charger1989,

What happened to that D not letting little Polk smash them in the mouth? Speaking of mouth I have something you can place in yours...

Mr. Lanning is serving some crow tonight! :thumb:

velvethoops35,

What happened to your homeboys? I liked the way Moss tucked into the fetal position and holding his head expecting to get punished. :thumb:

blitzinbuc, Who won the Bradley/Cleveland game? Your glad I didn't bet aren't you...I guess you were a WV fan tonight or was it Meigs?

BlueWhite, What number was Stiles? I seemed to have missed him in our backfield...maybe he was trying to catch #12 from behind in your backfield! :flower:

sportsnut5, I hate to tell you but your kicker missed one PAT and got another blocked.

My02Cents, said "Don't see PC scoring more than 14 on MC's defense." They didn't score 14 it was 49!

superman1030, Polk just hit them right in the mouth and shoved it right down there throat and it wasn't just 16-0.

smokey04, I would get on you but you have already ate some crow so you my friend get a pass...except for me saying Polk blew your Chargers off the field and my nephew played great along with all the other Polk players. Polk coach's done a outstanding job getting these boy's ready to play!

I would like to say best of luck to Central's coach's and players. Please take nothing I have said personal towards you just cooking and serving my crow to some of my fellow friends here on the board! BTW I really do love to cook! :wub:

Sorry Central fans but I must one last time with a little modification's...as AC/DC say's "have a drink on me"! :lol:

koolaid-blue-4.jpg

Ain't no doubt about it you guys had the best team and the best Refs I've ever seen since watching football for 59 years. Central got outcoached , Outplayed in every part of the game. Central has no one who knows where when and how to line-up on special teams. This comes from a staff that has 4 player/coaches who played college ball . This is unexcusable. My hat is off to the POLK County coaches, fans, facilities, cheeleaders(who brought our girls a gift of lollipops before game) and players especially #12 #38 and #79 Good luck to you the rest

velvethoops35,

What happened to your homeboys? I liked the way Moss tucked into the fetal position and holding his head expecting to get punished. 8-)

That was one of the funniest things I have seen on a football field, funny and sad....He could have actually still caught the ball,,if he hadn't been "ducking and covering"...that should be fun in the film room!

As for the penalties, Central had 10 last week against Cleveland in Englewah,,,,didn't hear any complaints about the refs, actually there were 28 total last week, no one called the refs "sensitive"..

Then central plays in Benton and has excessive penalties and it must be the ref's fault,,????

Congratulations to the WILDCATS! To watch our team every week play with the heart and discipline is a great testimony to our young men and the great coaches surrounding them. I know we all get caught up in the wins, losses and kidding with our friends from central (and we all have some good friends from central), but my mind can't help to go back to the family , team and community that lost their son two weeks ago in knoxville. I thank God our teams left there last night with our boys with no serious injuries. Hats off to the wildcats and their coaching staff! I love the heart of #38 and #12 and the rest of the wildcats!! It should be a great year for Polk! Lets stay focused boys, I'm sure the coaches will take care of that. GO POLK!!!!!

i agree that we got whipped. we got embarassed but it's the little things that get you beat that bad. how in the world do you have kids CONSTANTLY not know where to line up. thats on the coaches. my hats off to polk county i love the way they play i just hate polk co and all things red. but i must say at the end of the first half those ref's got out of hand. i hardly ever bame ref's but that was the only part of the game i felt like central got cheated. i think coach needs to not worry so much about a pre-game chant and worry more about where his players need to line up. my hats off to polk #12 #38 and central #9. o and before i go why is moss not getting the ball 20-25 times a game he's the fastest guy out there at half speed and we can't make a game plan around him?

i agree that we got whipped. we got embarassed but it's the little things that get you beat that bad. how in the world do you have kids CONSTANTLY not know where to line up. thats on the coaches. my hats off to polk county i love the way they play i just hate polk co and all things red. but i must say at the end of the first half those ref's got out of hand. i hardly ever bame ref's but that was the only part of the game i felt like central got cheated. i think coach needs to not worry so much about a pre-game chant and worry more about where his players need to line up. my hats off to polk #12 #38 and central #9. o and before i go why is moss not getting the ball 20-25 times a game he's the fastest guy out there at half speed and we can't make a game plan around him?

After seeing him "ducking and covering", I would say he doesn't want the ball 20-25 times. :thumb:

After seeing him "ducking and covering", I would say he doesn't want the ball 20-25 times. :thumb:

Well i'm sure your having the best year of your life. Coach Derrick is gone and now you get a win. Wow it's a dream come true for you.