BLEDSOE COUNTY VS MARION COUNTY

govols1618

I think the MC will come out ready to kick--- and want mess around with yall. Im so glad the bledsoe fathfull desided to join the thread.lol I did create this for yall u know not for them crazies down south.lol

So who from bledsoe do we need to keep an eye on during the game thats good. If any. :roflol::roflol::roflol: GO MC

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please take all my prior predictions and throw them out the window! I just remembered hearing that our middle scholl got throttled last week by Bledsoe... O boy was i ever wrong, i mean what was i thinking, im sure all the coaches and true fans check the middle school scores just to see if they have a chance!

Eh maybe that kinda stuff only goes on in true football towns were just a baseball school what are we thinking... I garuntee you coach Boek is out looking for a middle school score analysist right this second! Any south pitt want a job i here yall are experts and we are surely willing to give up a head softball coaching job :roflol:

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. Mark Twain...

Just for hearing that sp logic all week im changeing my prediction from 42 to 7 to 63 to 0. ahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha The MC will own bledsoe. :roflol:

Please take all my prior predictions and throw them out the window! I just remembered hearing that our middle scholl got throttled last week by Bledsoe... O boy was i ever wrong, i mean what was i thinking, im sure all the coaches and true fans check the middle school scores just to see if they have a chance!

Eh maybe that kinda stuff only goes on in true football towns were just a baseball school what are we thinking... I garuntee you coach Boek is out looking for a middle school score analysist right this second! Any south pitt want a job i here yall are experts and we are surely willing to give up a head softball coaching job :wacko:

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. Mark Twain...

Just for hearing that sp logic all week im changeing my prediction from 42 to 7 to 63 to 0. ahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha The MC will own bledsoe. :wacko:

:lol: i don't think it will be 63-0...........

Eh maybe that kinda stuff only goes on in true football towns were just a baseball school what are we thinking... I garuntee you coach Boek is out looking for a middle school score analysist right this second! Any south pitt want a job i here yall are experts and we are surely willing to give up a head softball coaching job :wacko:

Just for hearing that sp logic all week im changeing my prediction from 42 to 7 to 63 to 0. ahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha The MC will own bledsoe. :wacko:

:lol: i don't think it will be 63-0...........

Aren't these people funny Jh. Every time I am in a bad mood,I come on here and read anything from Marion County and get a laugh.

I think the MC will come out ready to kick--- and want mess around with yall. Im so glad the bledsoe fathfull desided to join the thread.lol I did create this for yall u know not for them crazies down south.lol

So who from bledsoe do we need to keep an eye on during the game thats good. If any. :wacko::wacko::lol: GO MC

You been out to practice any this week govols? I bet you was'nt able to lay those clubs down earlier this week with all that nice weather...

So who from bledsoe do we need to keep an eye on during the game thats good. If any. :wacko::lol::lol: GO MC

You been out to practice any this week govols? I bet you was'nt able to lay those clubs down earlier this week with all that nice weather...

No actually i've been workin out a lot so i've been to sore to play lol. Ya ive been out there some they have looked a lot better this week with penaltys and stupid mistakes. Yes ur rights its been great this week.lol :wacko:

So who from bledsoe do we need to keep an eye on during the game thats good. If any. :wacko::wacko::lol: GO MC

No actually i've been workin out a lot so i've been to sore to play lol. Ya ive been out there some they have looked a lot better this week with penaltys and stupid mistakes. Yes ur rights its been great this week.lol :lol:

So Mr. Hughs was back at work with the rest of the hogs this week?

Im just ready to see some football tomorrow night.. Hopefully the weather will be good and the stadium packed ....

Just for hearing that sp logic all week im changeing my prediction from 42 to 7 to 63 to 0. ahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha The MC will own bledsoe. :thumb:

:D i don't think it will be 63-0...........

Aren't these people funny Jh. Every time I am in a bad mood,I come on here and read anything from Marion County and get a laugh.

bratt, Old Pirate says you folkes from up the valley don't know the half of it. OP plans on slipping in after half time to see these fellers. Dad burnit, hope it don't make OP too skeerd to show uo next week. :popcorneater: