Westview @ Mckenzie

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be another great challenge for the rebels. i hope to see a big crowd at the first home game. but for this post lets here ur predictions..

Good Luck To Both Teams

But the Best of luck to my REBELS

This is a big game for both teams to avoid a 0-2 start. I saw MW play Huntingdon and they have got to improve on their run defense. Holder had around 270 yards against them and you are not going to win many games like that. Huntingdon had a break down on special teams if not for that Huntingdon would have won by 2 td's. I do believe that Mckenzie will be able to move the ball on MW, I don't claim to be a know it all but i been around this game for 50 plus years. The home town crowd should be loud and get behind the Rebles Friday night. In a close one Mckenzie wins by 3! Good luck to both teams!! :thumb:

This should be a very good match up. From what I've heard, Westview did decent against the Mustangs and I saw the Rebs, they have got to improve on special teams and a little on the OL. And also, there shouldn't have been any interceptions like there were at Camden. That was rediculous, throwing in double coverage. But I do believe that McKenzie can win this game no doubt and Westview as well. Not making a prediction, just going to wait and see how this one goes under the lights Friday.

Well, the Duck is in the house and kickoff is approaching and I'll say that my bet is the Rebels got their wakeup call last Friday against a very good Camden team....my guess is much better than Westview. If the Rebels woke up and if the staff and team have their heads on straight tonight, it should be a sad night for Westview. Besides that, don't guess there is a team anywhere around here that I'd rather see the Rebels beat................................... It won't be a walk off but I'm going with the Rebels tonight!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME H0ME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: