Collinwood vs Lewis Co

I think it will be a good game but being at Lewis Co will give them an advantage. I agree with the Lewis Co coach when he said that their line didn't block anybody all night, they didn't. If they don't get that part worked out it will loose a close game. If they do they will win a close game. Would be nice to play an undefeated Collinwood team in week 2.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for LC for 2 reasons . First I was a LC Panther in High School but most important CW is always talking smack if they beat LC we (12a) will never hear the end of how great they are. If CW wins act like you have won a game before Mt P isnt on here talkin up how great they are this week.

I am pulling for LC for 2 reasons . First I was a LC Panther in High School but most important CW is always talking smack if they beat LC we (12a) will never hear the end of how great they are. If CW wins act like you have won a game before Mt P isnt on here talkin up how great they are this week.

ha, i agree with all that, i havnt seen many people collinwood people on here, but if they win we'll prob here all about it...problem is, collinwood is just better than lewis county(unless somethin bad happened in the wood this offseason)

Should be a great game. You know with two nobodies playing. Just kidding!!! Both teams has my respect. Don't know much about the wood this year, but L.C. is not a cake walk. Don't let last Friday fool yall, they are good. mTp is working as a team this year, something that has been missing up here for a while. Good luck to both teams. :mellow:

Lewis Co. by 2 TDs

Are you kidding? You are playing C'wood and they are going to be a lot better than most people think. I'll say C'wood by 3 TDs.

its just another conersville player (probably stupiddewman) tryin to ruffle some feathers.

ill tell you what monkey wrench u are the biggest idiot ive ever seen on here.. i wish u stilled played for CA cuz i would get someone to cheap shot u just cuz ur an idiot.. i dont know who quit cryin is and it doesnt really matter so quit saying its a coRnersville player..

BUT ill say a really close game

hate to say it but its almost embarrassing to post on these boards anymore

I agree... :wacko:

i think this game is a toss up since a. i havent seen cwood play this year and

b. i have seen lewis co play and their o-line looked way down in years past i do like lathon and number 12 for lewis co and number 22