Collinwood vs Lewis Co

yeah, I got it now...when they hand waynesboro's backside to them theyre good

when waynesboro doesnt play them they're mediocre....how convenient

Well whatever. Most people would agree they were better last year. They're trying hard to replace the seniors they lost, but that's a big gap to fill. Maybe they'll get better and then Cwood can say they played a good LC team.

If you'd seen how they played and who they had before this year, you would understand what I'm talking about.

Lewis has the skilled players equal to last year, but lack the BIG 300 lb linemen. In my opinion the receiver is better than last, not quite as fast but has great hands. The linemen are learning every down, every game, just lack the experience. QB last year was something special. Lewis has already changed qb in one game (which doesn't make much sense so quick). I think as time goes....hopefully the coaches will figure things out. THey need to get more balanced for sure. #2 carried the ball.....if not 25 times, close too it. He is a deceit player, not great, but can't carry the team by himself. THey have a beast for a fullback that with some carries will only get better. The other 2 backs are excellent. The backfield has fumbled more times in 2 games than I can remember over last year. If they don't get a more balanced attack it diffently is going to be a long year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co has never had a schedule from H. Thats why they are never prepared for tougher opponents when they get to the playoffs. Going 10-0 during the regular season don't mean anything if you can't handle teams your own level when the playoffs come around. Absolutely MP C'wood and Wayne Co are all good quality teams but there not what LC needs to get themselves prepared for a run at the state finals.