Best GK in Tn

Guest ChiefSmackahoe

If you had seen the MBA v BA game tonight, you might not think the Trew kid is the best goalie in state. Justin Holland was awesome tonight with several great saves. He is a very consistent goalie and solid for MBA........by the way whoever said that MBA stinks.....MBA won 2-0

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, i stink... how yall doin packY???? or was that centineal game the end for ya???? i hope not. thanks for the post tho. and everyone come to the game tomm night, it's gonna be huge!!!! 5:00 @ FRA... PeACe!!!! (BTW the CPA game was Amazing for those of u who care...)

mullins that isnt me.. dont know who else has that name.. haha... but yea we beat franklin 4-0 last night it was so cool. b/c we havent beat them in over four years and we are finally going to make it to region. it is a cool thing.. but we have to play brentwood tonight.. that outta be a fun game. haha we are gonna have to show up and play our best if we wanna win the district championship... they are tough but we will do our best.. peace out dude...

AusDan, u are cool. so cool, ur gonna make me cry, don't make me cry i don't wanna cry!!!! good job packy, i hope yall win. we won tonight, 7-1 vs. ezell. Mark made offensive MVP, and i made all district, keep me posted on how yall do!!!! peace out "DAwg" see i can be cool too AusDan... hahaha

This year in girls high school play Ann Shelton amazed everyone with her ability and this spring is no different with Joe Phelps. Being well over 6 foot and being on the basketball team shows his athletisism. He has great reflexes and owns the box. Anyone who saw him in the Tullahoma-Columbia match may 9 saw a taste of him. He had several great saves in regular as well as overtime play. He had 2 or 3 PK saves that were very hard stops. Not only is he a great player but he is a great influence to the team. He has my vote for best GK in the state.