7AAA Predictions

boroballer

Turnham has been fired everywhere he has been!!!!

Fact......Turnham was the head coach at Riverdale and in three 3 years he was fired!!!

Fact Turnham was the head coach at Franklin County and in 3 years he was fired!! That is public record.....look it up if you would like.

Please show me these "public records" you speak of.

Fact... Turnham was head coach at Chattanooga State and was ranked nationally while he was there. Was not fired.

Fact... Turnham was head coach at Cleveland State and took Riverdale job to be closer to family. Was not fired.

Fact... Turnham was hired by Hulon Watson at Riverdale, Watson left 2 years later, Nolan was hired and didn't like Turnham so he didn't offer tenure after Turnham's third year. You want to call that fired? fine, but don't act like it was because Riverdale didn't improve while he was there.

Fact... Turnham willingly left Franklin County after he got tenure and after Blackman contacted him and offered the job (again to be closer to family). Was not fired!

Not exactly "everywhere" he has been.

Again, you have no clue what you are speaking of, just trying to stir crap up.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and please give me your district record while you were at Riverdale Kyle......in three years it wasnt double digits.......hahaha...yeah Riverdale got better???

Not really suprised. A person rains on your parade and resort to be other tactics. Riverdale was downright putrid in those days and all its athletes played football and nothing else. Burks lucked out with the talent he has gotten and still has done next to nothing with it. I know you guys liked to think your god's gift to basketball, but at least take some time to learn history and not make assumptions.

you seem to know a lot about Turnham,,,,,,,,,,is it because you are him??

Not exactly. Former player. Who just so happens to have a good relationship with him. Hard for you guys to swallow I know. Just say that you don't like him and hate the way he coaches and I'm fine with that.

Agreed OP, these guys are completely unable to be objective and have no understanding or insight into the history that they try to use in their character attacks.

What does the schedule look like for every team in the district? I have Oakland's posted on the signature below.

Siegel's: http://siegelhoops.org/schedule.htm

I'm not going to comment on what I saw on Oakland's schedule.

lol Yeah I do think it is a little bit curious in the least. I am going to give Coach Wright the benefit of being not all that familiar to this area, needing to build up his contacts. That and Oakland is heading for a pretty rough patch through 2012-2013. King's resignation was not just some out of the blue deal, Oakland just does not have the horses that it used to. But I think the new Middle School is a step in the right direction.