7AAA Predictions

boroballer

You're right on that one. Shelbyville will run away with that district. Columbia may give them a little scare but no one else can compete with them. I'm interested to see how 8AAA holds up against 7AAA tonight!!!

I was just going to point this out to you. Franklin County beat Shelbyville 69-54 @ Franklin County.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right on that one. Shelbyville will run away with that district. Columbia may give them a little scare but no one else can compete with them. I'm interested to see how 8AAA holds up against 7AAA tonight!!!

I was just going to point this out to you. Franklin County beat Shelbyville 69-54 @ Franklin County.

Wow. FC must have improved alot. They look very shaky in the season opener against Oakland.

Riverdaleman,

I hate to tell you this but you are going to be sad most this year. It is time for Burks to go!

I am not a real good basketball guy so I do not know what difference a coach will make I thought the boys played hard one of the things that hurt us yesterday was TJ Chesterfield wasnt on he didnt hit nothing so you take away his 15-20 points that hurts a team and a coach can not put the ball in the basket for him.

I like coach Burks he is a good guy and has always been good to me and my family (i have never had a kid on the team)so I will not say anything bad about himand I do not know how to judge basketball coaches

Don't really know Burks, but it does seem peculiar that most of his talent leaves and goes to Siegel.

All of the talent does not leave and go to Siegel. They lost the Williams kid last year and everyoen will tell you that his dad is crazy and almost did not return to Siegel this year. And they also lost the little point guard, can't remember his name, but he is a junior and barely starting JV. I would have to say that "all" of RIverdales talent leaves when it really was one post with crazy parents, and a 5'5" junior point guard who barely plays JV.

Lets say all of the talent does leave, I think it proves he does a great job if he is winning and those are the two best players on the team when they leave wouldn't you?

All of the talent does not leave and go to Siegel. They lost the Williams kid last year and everyoen will tell you that his dad is crazy and almost did not return to Siegel this year. And they also lost the little point guard, can't remember his name, but he is a junior and barely starting JV. I would have to say that "all" of RIverdales talent leaves when it really was one post with crazy parents, and a 5'5" junior point guard who barely plays JV.

Lets say all of the talent does leave, I think it proves he does a great job if he is winning and those are the two best players on the team when they leave wouldn't you?

Agreed.

Don't really know Burks, but it does seem peculiar that most of his talent leaves and goes to Siegel.

Was this the little point guard that started last year?

the point guard was Mcdonald i think his first name is Janeal