7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go STARS!!! :o

Really dude? you just need to stop, your up here at 2:18 am making useless posts. You try to defend tyler cutter for the(arrogant, cocky) very mediocre basketball player he is, you call siegel a "top program" but if they even thought of consistently facing memphis teams(im not even talkin white station, melrose, im sayin cordova,oakhaven, east, gtown) you guys would be lucky to even be .500!!!! smh....what a lil bit of succes will do yo ppl's heads.

Saw Lee University a while back. Cutter is now playing there. He came off the ebnch and played several minutes.

Saw a 6'9" post player from Oakland last week washing cars at the Toyato dealership......i see the difference!!

WOW. It's people like you that make this world a worst place...just wow...you're disgusting man.

31 pages and I don't know anything about 7-AAA basketball except that everyone thinks everyone elses coaches suck. Does anyone have anything to say about this years teams. Looks like everyone played well pre-Christmas. Siegel still the favorite? Oakland a darkhorse? LaVergne or Riverdale for real? I am in East and can only hear about this district through this site, so any help would be appreciated.

31 pages and I don't know anything about 7-AAA basketball except that everyone thinks everyone elses coaches suck. Does anyone have anything to say about this years teams. Looks like everyone played well pre-Christmas. Siegel still the favorite? Oakland a darkhorse? LaVergne or Riverdale for real? I am in East and can only hear about this district through this site, so any help would be appreciated.

I totally agree, I'm from the east also. I get on this bout twice a week, and all I get is this. How bout some updates on teams, without all the rah rah bs. Basketball talk with class would be great!

I totally agree, I'm from the east also. I get on this bout twice a week, and all I get is this. How bout some updates on teams, without all the rah rah bs. Basketball talk with class would be great!

I hope this helps some....I don't really follow basketball as much as I do football but from time to time it would be nice to read something informative instead of all the rhetoric. Go Patriots!!

http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/sectio ... ersonaDest