7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gives Siegel a chance to back out and it won't look like the were scared.. They need to just get out of this why they can... No chance against Oak hill

Why would they be scared?? Say what you want about Siegel and their players and coaches, but you can't honestly say they are scared, I do know that they (Siegel) play year in and year some tough competition and this year they are doing it on the road!! Good luck Siegel!!! :thumb:

This gives Siegel a chance to back out and it won't look like the were scared.. They need to just get out of this why they can... No chance against Oak hill

Why would they be scared?? Say what you want about Siegel and their players and coaches, but you can't honestly say they are scared, I do know that they (Siegel) play year in and year some tough competition and this year they are doing it on the road!! Good luck Siegel!!! :thumb:

Just GIVE UP starfan....siegel has ZERO chance against oak hill

out-coach

out-manned

whatever you think you have, Oak Hill has better

I've even talked to the players, they know there not gunna win. They said a goal would be a 10-15 point loss

Just GIVE UP starfan....siegel has ZERO chance against oak hill

out-coach

out-manned

whatever you think you have, Oak Hill has better

I've even talked to the players, they know there not gunna win. They said a goal would be a 10-15 point loss

The point I was making was why would anyone be scared?? They were getting a chance of a lifetime to play Oak Hill.....and i guarentee that you spoke to NO ONE on that team that didn't think they were going to loose that game....period. You are a plain fool to say that. Now on the other hand would Siegel have won??? Doubt it, but anything is possible on a given night!! So please do not waste people's time and say that the players knew they were going to loose, no player that I have talked to in my life said BEFORE a game...."I know we are going to loose by 15 points" to any team!!!! Good luck Siegel!!! ;)

I guess thats why you watch games and eat your popcorn than actually compete!!!