7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks the wrong teams are playing for the Championship tuesday night?

Were you at the OHS game Saturday? Was a 10 point game, they called a very questionable intentional foul in the last minute and hit a shot at the end to make it 4. So it was really about a 10 point game. OHS didn't play well, but it is tourney time.

Am I the only one that thinks the wrong teams are playing for the Championship tuesday night?

Wasn't Oakland and Siegel the top two seeds going into the tournament? Just because they may not have played their best basketball in the semi's doesn't mean they shouldn't play for the championship. They were the best two teams all season and they won their semi-final games. They deserve it.

Its time for a change at Blackman. Thats all I have to say.

so let me ask you this...with your talent where do you think you should be ranked in this district? you finished 4th I would say that is pretty good. and Blackman fans would know more than anyone that tournament time is a different beast from your girls of last year unfortunatly smyrna had a good night blackman had an average night...do you think your talent is better than oakland siegel and lavergne?

No. I don't believe Blackmans talent this year was as good as Siegel, Oakland, or Lavergne. I'm not even sure it was as good as Riverdale's. It was better than Smyrna's. Did you see the product that was put on the floor in the tournament? I would say Smyrna had an average night and Blackman had a very poor night. We did finish 4th in a district that had 3 good teams and 3 very bad teams. Riverdale obviously improved througout the year and was ready to play come tournament time. I don't know why they weren't better throughout the year. With Vari Craig, they should be competing with those top 3. This is what Blackman always looks like under Turnham. I personally don't want a coaching change, I want Turnham to succeed as coach, but how long does he get. If Aydellot goes 3-7 every year as your football coach, how long do you think he lasts at Riverdale?

IF the talent is not as good as you admit THEN no he shouldnt be fired you have proven my point though he did better with his talent and is acutally higher seeded than you thought as you thought RIVERDALE was better...please though do not get me started on football lol

Congratulations Oakland and Coach Mike Wright!!!! Oakland got a gem!!!!!

Indeed. What a first year for Coach Wright. Here's hoping the region tournament ends on the same note. I sure did not see this kind of season coming, at least for Oakland. 21st or 22nd consecutive 20 win season (hard to keep count after a while) and 4th consecutive season with 25 wins or more. The tradition continues..........