Pirates from SP vs Warriors from Jasper

powerp

I do agree that some people take it away to serious, but even if I don't get home for the game i walk with a little extra spring in my step. this is what is good about high school football. A little ribbing never hurt no one, and if no one gets hurt in the game , everyone is a winner.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel Terrell is going to have a great game...this is another chance for him to really step it up on the big stage and show why he has a future at QB in college. With all the skill atheletes around him, he just needs to play his game and let his ability take over...sometimes I think he is just trying too hard and it throws off his concentration. With this in mind, I still feel the Pirates will win big...Warriors will play inspired football and keep it close early, but it the end it will be all Pirates..

Pirates 42

Warriors 13

I feel Terrell is going to have a great game...this is another chance for him to really step it up on the big stage and show why he has a future at QB in college. With all the skill atheletes around him, he just needs to play his game and let his ability take over...sometimes I think he is just trying too hard and it throws off his concentration. With this in mind, I still feel the Pirates will win big...Warriors will play inspired football and keep it close early, but it the end it will be all Pirates..

Pirates 42

Warriors 13

I stick by my prediction 21 to 7 MC. I feel that mc has more experience and is a better team physically up front. GO MC

Pirates 42

Warriors 13

I stick by my prediction 21 to 7 MC. I feel that mc has more experience and is a better team physically up front. GO MC

Old Pirate says that a winning lottery ticket would be a better bet than the warriors holding the boys from the SP SPEEDWAY to 7........points......and knocking off the "MIGHTY PIRATES". OP sure is enjoying that old phase. SP folks need to thank TTP for reminding us Pirates fans of this long ago regularly used phase. :thumb:

Pirates 42

Warriors 13

Old Pirate says that a winning lottery ticket would be a better bet than the warriors holding the boys from the SP SPEEDWAY to 7........points......and knocking off the "MIGHTY PIRATES". OP sure is enjoying that old phase. SP folks need to thank TTP for reminding us Pirates fans of this long ago regularly used phase. :thumb:

I just speak the truth brotha. Everyone has there opinion.

Old Pirate says rumor is them warriors have recieved their jet packs and are attempting to flight test these new speed devices. Recon theys is a looking for some smack talking warrior feller to do the test flight. OP says sounds like a job for...............warrior 2009....or.......BigJ...... Dad burnit, recon it could be any number of Jasper folkes. Well.........................OP says that being the case OP will have to adjust his prediction 0f SP ? - JASPER ? :thumb:

Old Pirate says rumor is them warriors have recieved their jet packs and are attempting to flight test these new speed devices. Recon theys is a looking for some smack talking warrior feller to do the test flight. OP says sounds like a job for...............warrior 2009....or.......BigJ...... Dad burnit, recon it could be any number of Jasper folkes. Well.........................OP says that being the case OP will have to adjust his prediction 0f SP ? - JASPER ? :thumb:

I have question for the sp fans. Do yall think we are slow? Are we small? I just want to know where yall get these predictions?

Old Pirate says rumor is them warriors have recieved their jet packs and are attempting to flight test these new speed devices. Recon theys is a looking for some smack talking warrior feller to do the test flight. OP says sounds like a job for...............warrior 2009....or.......BigJ...... Dad burnit, recon it could be any number of Jasper folkes. Well.........................OP says that being the case OP will have to adjust his prediction 0f SP ? - JASPER ? :roflol:

OP, you still alive. Man that noggin must be tougher than tool grade steel. LOL Anyway, Good luck to

the Pirates Fri. nite. Ole Grunt & TC took a royal screwing Sat. nite in KY. Not totally unexpected, but

far beyond my wildest dreams. Stay the away from KY! LOL

BTW, when are you coming up to TC? Got the ok from the skillet slinger yet? :popcorneater: Let me know

so we can set something up to chat awhile.

See ya, you old war horse............ :lol:

It will only be close until the Pirates get off the bus. Coach will remember all this talk about how good those boyz from jasper are. I have always thought that those jasper boyz could never back up there big talk with there small tools. :popcorneater: Prediction right now is at least a 50 point spread for the roadrunners from South Pittsburg.