Districts 7 and 8 predictions

hyline

Districts 7 and 8 start friday with some very good games Gordonsville @ Friendship - Clay County @ Monterey - Jackson County @ TROUSDALE - Pickett County @ Red Boiling

there should be three very good games and one not so good you have Red Boiling tring to make it two straight Monterey and Clay in a crucial playoff game and Gordonsville looking to show that they are back against Frienship. what does everyone think

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Trousdale, Gordonsville, Monterey, and it's a tossup between PC and RBS.

I've seen Pickett and was impressed with their athletes but their coaching is less than stellar. I'd like to know how their game turned out tonight.

And, RBS somewhat seems to have turned a corner.

OHS: 6

PCHS: 15

should have been a 21-0 game but PC muffed a field goal attempt at the end of the game which got returned by the eagles for a TD, could have been much more uglier than that. PC late in the game almost scored on 4 different occasions only to have each of them called back on blocking in the back penalties. Do not be surprised if the RBS vs PC game is a shootout next week.

N.J.

I've seen Pickett and was impressed with their athletes but their coaching is less than stellar. I'd like to know how their game turned out tonight.

should have been a 21-0 game but PC muffed a field goal attempt at the end of the game which got returned by the eagles for a TD, could have been much more uglier than that. PC late in the game almost scored on 4 different occasions only to have each of them called back on blocking in the back penalties. Do not be surprised if the RBS vs PC game is a shootout next week.

N.J.

With the athletes that Pickett has, they could be a playoff team.

I really believe that.

PC and RBS should be a good game.

N.J.

With the athletes that Pickett has, they could be a playoff team.

I really believe that.

PC and RBS should be a good game.

WHAT?.... Croz, you better back up and look at what you just said. Pity is not part of the game. RBS will beat them, then what? They gonna give G-ville all they can handle? Come on man, WAKE UP. Pickett will be LUCKY to survive our district/region.

Did you watch them play at ya'lls jamboree?

They have at least 2 athletes that could start for any team in our region, especially their QB.

I already said they don't have good coaching, so that will be the reason they don't make the playoffs.

Out of the 1A teams in our region, I believe with the right coaching they could be good.

well im glad red boiling and pickett county won a game but im not ready to put them in the playoffs yet there in the same boat as jackson county play a real team and call me in the morning.as for friendship and gordonsville go man it is hard to say i know g-ville is on the way back but friendship will be a tough game ill take friendship 24-16. also clay county and monterey will be a great match-up and im not ready to call it yet but i will say monterey put it on baxter pretty good and clay was of this week will see how that week off helped or hurt clay. Jackson county ill i can say is welcome to the big show welcome to your worst nightmare TROUSDALE by as many as they want it to be