Catholic @ Farragut

Irish423

OH! and whats up with the farragut students keying Catholic's students cars? Ridiculous.

So, is there proof it was a Farragut student? I mean yeah it makes since to think that, but just because it happened doesn't mean it was a Farragut student.. Remember the game was a thursday night, so plenty of other students from other schools were there. You shan't jump to conclusions without proof.. sucks that happened though, no matter who did it. Vandalism is never cool, unless it is what Bearden did to Farragut a few years ago on the road by the baseball field... that was just classic. still makes me cry laughing.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH! and whats up with the farragut students keying Catholic's students cars? Ridiculous.

So, is there proof it was a Farragut student? I mean yeah it makes since to think that, but just because it happened doesn't mean it was a Farragut student.. Remember the game was a thursday night, so plenty of other students from other schools were there. You shan't jump to conclusions without proof.. sucks that happened though, no matter who did it. Vandalism is never cool, unless it is what Bearden did to Farragut a few years ago on the road by the baseball field... that was just classic. still makes me cry laughing.

Enlighten us sheltered Catholic fans 8-)

Yes, thats very true friendzz- I probably jumped to a conclusion too quickly because it honestly could have been anyone else. Before the game, the farragut version of the CCC came over waving there flags and were trying to start things and cussing at everyone and rubbing the blue pain on our freshly painted guys. So that was annoying. I typically don't join the CCC just for reasons like that, so I was out of all the "drama." But after the game, several fans were trying to start things from earlier- mostly webb people and several farragut people, but the ones who came over at the beginning trying to do stuff were cool and said good game and all that. Some of the people though discovered their cars were keyed. I know of two that were, but thats all. It could have been anyone since we seem to have a lot of people that don't like us, but it was in the CCC "parking lot." Just unfortunate to see something like that at a high school football game.

Well hey,

It was a great game by all. Just soooooo many missed opportunities. It kills to think about the possibilities. But that's football right? I thought there were a lot of missed calls for both sides, particularly clipping and holding. My bud T Will played a heck of a game. He and SMackle earned their scholarships tonight. In the early 4th quarter, I turned to the man beside me and told him, "these tv time outs are our saving grace" and boy was I right. They were incredibly worn out. Especially guys like Tyler, John Andrew McDermott, Zak Tait, and others who never come off the field.

The admirals ran the ball very well. Van Dyne was good. That's all I can say. Disappointed in their passing game. I thought the Browning guy was going to be a real stud, but as you all say he is just fresh off his injury so I'll look for him later in the season.

Is Catholic a "big boy" yet? As I walked into the stadium wearing the "white" from the white out, a kid from Karns or somewhere told me "Yall are gonna get yo teeth mashed in tonight boy" I feel like we did most of the hard hitting though. Anyways, close game- no complaining. That's football. I would love to see us really get that spread going (at least where we can score points)

I do want to point out something that no one has mentioned so far, but hopefully Adam Casey is alright. He went out early with a knee injury and I hear talk of an ACL. So keep this kid in your prayers because it's going to be hard for him to have to sit and watch football the rest of his senior year. He loved the game.

And Farragutuniversity... I dont even know what to say. You make this entire post a complete joke. Congratulations.

TAIT not coming off the field could be why KC lost. He was having a hard time just getting back on his feet. Looks like he has a keg up front. How does the red shirt work in hs sports? I have had players redshirt 4 me in college, but didnt think u could do it in hs sports. I guess that private schools have their own rules. I know Hood played hs sports last year at 19 years old & that would never work in the public schools.GOOD LUCK TO THE CASEY KID. I HOPE HE'S OK & BOTH TEAMS PLAYED WELL.