Karns @ Clinton

coonhunter292

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not got to see clinton play, but Karns has a very good QB and a good passing team. I believe they will score 2 to 3 TDS. Clinton may very well win, but their defense had better come ready to play.

Hard lose last night Karns, but you played tough and need to keep your heads up. Good luck rest of season.

Have not got to see clinton play, but Karns has a very good QB and a good passing team. I believe they will score 2 to 3 TDS. Clinton may very well win, but their defense had better come ready to play.

Hard lose last night Karns, but you played tough and need to keep your heads up. Good luck rest of season.

Karns has passed for 563 yards in the first two games. If Clinton doesnt come into this game in the right frame of mind, they could be walking off the field with a loss. But if Clinton shows up fired up and ready to play, i say Clinton wins 42-14.

Wow! There's certainly a lot of fire breathing dragon talk going on here. For one thing, beating DB ain't exactly what it used to be. For another thing Karns put up 34 last week, 20 of those coming in the 4th qtr when they fought back from a 27-14 deficit. Everyone knows Clinton has a 1st rate QB and running back, but this Karns team isn't about to back down. The Karns defense is still a work in progress but it's developing pretty quickly. If things go real bad for Karns early it could be a problem, but I don't look for that to happen. What kind of defense does Clinton play? From my remembrance DB is primarily a running team - especially if the Sensabaugh kid is still playing. How's the Clinton secondary looking?