JACKSON CO. vs TROUSDALE CO.

whonos

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the input on his game Jc coming off huge victory and Tc coming off a close heartbreaking loss? Can Jc keep the high scoring going? or does Tc's defense stop them? I wl have to say this will have to be a good game.

No chance TC has to much TC will come out and will be ready to play. I hate it for JC they scheldued the wrong week to play the jackets. TC 59 JC14. and that's if creasy calls off the dog's. If he doesn't the score is unknown. But if I had to guess if he doesn't it will be TC 77 JC 7.

Grunt, you may disagree, but i believe its the defensive scheme thats getting us scored on. You cant rush 3 against 5 and expect to pressure the QB. Our secondary can only cover for so long, then it breaks down. I'd like to see the jackets go back to a 5-2 instead of the 3-4 we've been in all year. Hit that qb a few times, then see how accurate his passes are.

Grunt, you may disagree, but i believe its the defensive scheme thats getting us scored on. You cant rush 3 against 5 and expect to pressure the QB. Our secondary can only cover for so long, then it breaks down. I'd like to see the jackets go back to a 5-2 instead of the 3-4 we've been in all year. Hit that qb a few times, then see how accurate his passes are.

I will agree 100% on that. We can't get pressure because Brent's out and we can't cover the WR's alnight long.

Slim, I agree with the scheme aspect...no pressure, but the dbs at times seem lost. Waiting too

long to move to the ball, etc. To give credit where it's due, they did finally get 2 picks... late.

Last years secondary has taken the day off it seems. Last years Gold ball won't win any games this

year. JMHO......

The advantage of the 3-4 is supposed to be disguising where the rusher is coming from. If there is

no rush getting there, it's all for naught. :popcorneater:

You must be the town speaker all that BS you CRY about you looking kinda suspect up there after all the great things the Pirates say you bring there Lame also so dont be 2 upset with the truth :thumb:

Sounds to me more like someone whistling in the dark a few days before their annual butt whipping

in SP. Town speakers recognize things like that. :thumb: You may even learn to like being 1-1.