Harriman at Midway

olerockyrebel

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman looked very impressive last Friday in a tough loss to kingston in the last seconds of the game. They really impressed alot of people!! Now they go to Midway this friday, not heard too much about Midway only one thing and that is that they're young. I've got Harriman winning by at least 2 touchdowns maybe more

Harriman-28

Midway-7

What part of 7 points are you calling impressive. I was at that game and it was so boring. Both teams didn't show me anything. If Harriman doesn't set the tempo early, they will get embarrassed real quick. I think Midway will prove to be the dominate team in the county this year. I'm going with Midway on this one.

Midway-30

Harriman-24

Harriman looked very impressive last Friday in a tough loss to kingston in the last seconds of the game. They really impressed alot of people!! Now they go to Midway this friday, not heard too much about Midway only one thing and that is that they're young. I've got Harriman winning by at least 2 touchdowns maybe more

Harriman-28

Midway-7

What part of 7 points are you calling impressive. I was at that game and it was so boring. Both teams didn't show me anything. If Harriman doesn't set the tempo early, they will get embarrassed real quick. I think Midway will prove to be the dominate team in the county this year. I'm going with Midway on this one.

Midway-30

Harriman-24

So yeah the boys put 7 up on Kingston, so what. It won't be like that tonight!! But Midway being the dominant team in the county this year?? Oliver Springs or Rockwood will take that. As far as Harriman not showing nothing last Friday you must've not been watching the same game alot of us were watching. But good luck to both teams tonight!! I'm still staying with my prediction 28-7 Harriman.