Greenback @ Rockwood 2009

not1styourlast

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood by 5 TDs. Greenback is down this yr.

I think Rockwood will win.....but I'm not to sure about by 5 TD's tho........ :thumb: .........Greenback may have lost alot of players from last year.....but they are still a respectable program.....and did get a big win against a much larger school in PF last Friday.......and Rockwood will be starting our 3rd string QB again.....tho he did play very well against Sweetwater.....the true strength is the D.....so lets say.......

Rockwood 18

Greenback 0

:thumb:

Still say 5 TDs. Greenback is down. Pigeon Forge is Terrible with a capital T. I dont care how big a school it is. Rockwood whipped them too. I'm not from Rockwood. I just think they will win big. Besides if Webb didn't think they were going to win big those other two quarterbacks wouldn't have been suspended for 2 wks.

I know that we are coming down to Rockwood and were gonna play 4 quarters as hard as we can. I dont know what the score will be but I know that I am gonna play my game and not care what anyone thinks. People think we are down..I guess we will have to see. Going from 11-2 and losing 17 seniors is tough but I think we will manage. This will be a fun game and I cant wait until Friday. Make the assumptions but nobody knows until the game