Ooltewah-Soddy daisy

bipbopzot

Decision making?...are you kidding me? :shock: Anyway,beleive it or not,I'm not going to bash him,he's got enough on his plate.Ooltewah will score on Soddy,don't know how many,but at least 21 from the offense and the Defense should score one or 2(just because soddy throws so much). :lol: Owls are focused 42-10 owls....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but how can anyone ever learn to throw in those situations if they only time you got to throw was when it was 3rd and 20. Yeah sure practice but we all know that is totally different than actual game situations. But whatever there is no sense in arguing with you or anyone else about it. You will never see that good becuase you cannot see past the bad. LETS GO OWLS>.. KICK SOME BUTT THIS WEEK. Show them what you are made of.

I agree let's kick butt and take names. Just wish someone from Soddy or our other opponets would join these threads so we don't have to argue with each other. It's pitiful that we are only on our 4th page about the first game in the region and one of the better rivalries (sp).

What do you have Soddy. I know you are 1 and 1, but what has worked for you and what hasn't?

Go Owls

Looks like i am the lone soddy fan on here. It isnt hard to figure out what soddy has. We have a great qb. It looks like the wr are good, not many dropped balls. I didnt make the science hill game but from what i heard soddy had some turnovers and gave the game away in the fourth. parrot had a great game then. I was at the hixson game and to tell the truth i think hixson i just that bad more than soddy good. Soddy had a ton of 3rd and 19 and got the first down bc of bad coverage, wont happen tonight. Soddy's defense is better this year but still not great, still slow. I think it might be a great game or might be a blow out again on ooltewahs side. I am excited for tonight. Hope it will be a good one.

Yeah but how can anyone ever learn to throw in those situations if they only time you got to throw was when it was 3rd and 20. Yeah sure practice but we all know that is totally different than actual game situations. But whatever there is no sense in arguing with you or anyone else about it. You will never see that good becuase you cannot see past the bad. LETS GO OWLS>.. KICK SOME BUTT THIS WEEK. Show them what you are made of.

I agree let's kick butt and take names. Just wish someone from Soddy or our other opponets would join these threads so we don't have to argue with each other. It's pitiful that we are only on our 4th page about the first game in the region and one of the better rivalries (sp).

What do you have Soddy. I know you are 1 and 1, but what has worked for you and what hasn't?

Go Owls

Thanks, should be a great night for football. I sure wish they would build the bridge, toll or no toll. I hate having to drive around my you know what to get to my elbow.

Go Owls

Looks like i am the lone soddy fan on here. It isnt hard to figure out what soddy has. We have a great qb. It looks like the wr are good, not many dropped balls. I didnt make the science hill game but from what i heard soddy had some turnovers and gave the game away in the fourth. parrot had a great game then. I was at the hixson game and to tell the truth i think hixson i just that bad more than soddy good. Soddy had a ton of 3rd and 19 and got the first down bc of bad coverage, wont happen tonight. Soddy's defense is better this year but still not great, still slow. I think it might be a great game or might be a blow out again on ooltewahs side. I am excited for tonight. Hope it will be a good one.

Go Owls

do4he11

I'll jump in here with you the lone "Soddy Fan". I would normally be all over this thread but with the realignment of the regions the Trojans and Owls are not on my radar very much... I do miss some of the people I bantered with over the years.. Ole horned owl, 2 seam and bass man to name a few...

Anyway ............ Is Bubba Haney stil playing? He was a good player and one of the best Football names I've ever heard...

Good Luck and Good Health to both teams.........

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Still 14-7 with about 10 left in the game I think... not good Owls still apparently have no offense.

Smith is tearing it up though.

sounds good. good luck to you guys. please keep me informed. i am going to miss those farragut ooltewah games. who do you guys play close to knoxville this year. would love to come see a game plus smith play. thanks again.