Bearden at William Blount

GovMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TP- you understood the most about your comment, it does hurt team chem. when that stuff happens and the PLAYERS start doubting their leader. Hurts more than anyone can imagine, Thanks for the true statement. Things are said when one is upset and that is understandable, but as responsible adults its is our job to look at overall impact of statements and the longterm affect they have. Lets give that man a chance, I know you will, before he is condemened not by us but by our actions that are taken when we are upset about situations out of our control, and not fully understood. Its great that you have so many friends, more than I would want to have. Dont stop posting you are a true gov fan as am I

GO-Gmen Cyber bully, thats great stuff :thumb: spooky spooky

So I am correct. You can get on here and call good men names, be cynical and critical just because they want to discuss a game, but you don't have the courage to identify yourself. Just what I thought would happen. :thumb:

TP- you understood the most about your comment, it does hurt team chem. when that stuff happens and the PLAYERS start doubting their leader. Hurts more than anyone can imagine, Thanks for the true statement. Things are said when one is upset and that is understandable, but as responsible adults its is our job to look at overall impact of statements and the longterm affect they have. Lets give that man a chance, I know you will, before he is condemened not by us but by our actions that are taken when we are upset about situations out of our control, and not fully understood. Its great that you have so many friends, more than I would want to have. Dont stop posting you are a true gov fan as am I

GO-Gmen Cyber bully, thats great stuff :twisted: spooky spooky

So I am correct. You can get on here and call good men names, be cynical and critical just because they want to discuss a game, but you don't have the courage to identify yourself. Just what I thought would happen. :popcorneater:

Who did I call names??? I was called the cyber bully, I thought it was funny, you guys carry your heart on your sleeve, I just pointed out the obvious and everyone gets tore up---Go G-Men beat Jeff co

The G-men look great, had no breaks and made mistakes that young teams make, It was a great game and they will win more games. Of course, TP should go to school get a degree to teach, LEARN , how to coach and then find a job so he can call the plays for some team. Maybee then he would understand that his input on play calling really matters, your a joke and WB football will never rise with your slander on coachs--They need your support!!!!!! Good job for your support, That gives your kid confidence in his team and coach. Be proud play caller :popcorneater:

GO G-Men

I think the point I was aiming for got across, If WB is going to have a championship team they need championship support---That is what I want to give them -- that is what they diserve, and if you claim to be a fan thats what you will do :)

Championship support also involves having respect for and showing courtesy to people who have invested their blood, sweat, and tears into the program and into the school for a lot longer than you've been around it. I don't "claim to be a fan" ... I AM a fan.

I think the point I was aiming for got across, If WB is going to have a championship team they need championship support---That is what I want to give them -- that is what they diserve, and if you claim to be a fan thats what you will do :lol:

Championship support also involves having respect for and showing courtesy to people who have invested their blood, sweat, and tears into the program and into the school for a lot longer than you've been around it. I don't "claim to be a fan" ... I AM a fan.

And all the people said ...

"Amen!"