Millington vs Bartlett

trojanswars365

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my Opinion, Bartlett is not a great team and maybe not a good team but the same would seem true for the Trojans. Vanilla offense, Pro I, basic plays and no great players I can see. Defense is 3-5 and Coach "A" does s good job with that defense especially if he has any talent. The big question is Does Bartlett have any players?

Can Millington bounce back from two very deflating loses. Will the Millington players take pride in what they have built and been a part of the last several years and step up and compete for an entire game and not expect opponents to lay down for them because of what happened in the past. There is no longer a "Big Red Target" on their backs but all the teams will remember the whoopings they have taken the last few years and look at this season as a chance for payback. Millington will have to be ready because they will be challenged friday night.

Well after going 3-7 last year, Bartlett can only go up. Surprising people last Friday night at Brighton was a great start. Bartlett probably played the best first half this school has seen in a long time. Up 14-0 at halftime, Bartlett came out the second half "trying not to lose"! And I think that killed them. With about 4 min left in the game, Bartlett was up 14-13 and was driving. 4th and inches, we gave the ball to the fullback and of course fumble!!! Brighton picks it up and scores and wins!!!

I believe the Panthers do have some players! One that has been offered DI scholarships! But of course that doesn't win football games either! I think it should be a good game, the only thing is that the Panthers looked out of shape Friday night! It will be a great environment and a physical ball game!!

Good luck to both team!

Well after going 3-7 last year, Bartlett can only go up. Surprising people last Friday night at Brighton was a great start. Bartlett probably played the best first half this school has seen in a long time. Up 14-0 at halftime, Bartlett came out the second half "trying not to lose"! And I think that killed them. With about 4 min left in the game, Bartlett was up 14-13 and was driving. 4th and inches, we gave the ball to the fullback and of course fumble!!! Brighton picks it up and scores and wins!!!

I believe the Panthers do have some players! One that has been offered DI scholarships! But of course that doesn't win football games either! I think it should be a good game, the only thing is that the Panthers looked out of shape Friday night! It will be a great environment and a physical ball game!!

Good luck to both team!

Tough way to go down, but it does say something about Bartlett because i have heard people say Brighton has a good football team. Bartlett had the game where they wanted it which tells me they are an improved football team.

I think they are trying! The tailback rushed 28times for 150yds! And thats with 5 offensive linemen that have never played in a Varsity Game. They have a long long way to go. They just have to get better at practice. Not to mention, you want to win every single game, but when it comes to playoff discussion Bartlett is in a different scenerio then Millington. Bartlett needs to beat Craigmont and Raleigh Egypt and they are in with any automatic bid. So things could be interesting!