Cascade @ South Pitt

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is almost Friday and I for one am ready to watch the Pirates play at home for a change. I believe Cascade will be the best team we have played so far this year and unless our play improves on offense this week, this one could go in the loss category. This team as a whole is young and will not be blowing people out like we saw the last two seasons. The quality of opponents this year are better than we have had in years. Upcoming games with Signal Mtn, Boyd Buchanan, Central and Polk County will all be tough games. I hope they prove me wrong, but I think it will be a few more games before our offense starts clicking. With that said, I am going to put some faith in the Pittsburg boys and predict they win a tough, hard fought game. My prediction:

South Pittsburg - 21

Cascade - 14

GO PIRATES!!!!!

For first time in 7 yeasr I do not Have a kid on Cascades team. I watched them for the first time last week against Forrets. All I have heard is how terrible they looked , they may have before then but what I saw was a team well coached and prepared. They have nothing to lose this week. I also see them improvong evry week as the season goes. This will be a good game and if little Cuff keeps his head and D can can keep it close I feel like it could be a Champion victory. The seniors have been woke up that was a very physical Chapil Hill team last week. Coach Parker will have the boys in Orange and black ready to go!!! Hope South Pitt can come down next year.

Champs 31 Sp 21 Got to give Champs at least 1 Field Goal For ole C11!! :)

I'm with ya, BigC! We've had an awesome week of practice and the kids are really pumped for this one. I think whoever wins the turnover battle, wins this game. I don't have any idea about a score prediction, but I like yours, so I'll go with it.

Champs- 31

Pirates - 21

Old Pirate says Cascade is rumored to be a tough team. OP can't nothing more bout that for they are purely an unknown to us folkes round The Pitt. OP says the Pirates should score a TD a quarter against most anyone. That sais the offense has got to step it up and from what OP saw last week some fellers need to git it in High gear and play every play. Now as for Cascade scoring 31 points, recon OP jest will have to sees that. The Pirate D will be after the fellers from across the mountain the whole game forcing mistakes. OP can't agree with Cascade scoring over 14 pts. Perhaps 20 ifin some of the SP youngons fall down like against Jasper. OP's prediction SP 23 Cascade 13. Good luck to the folkes from Cascade traveling and to all the players from each team.

I am hoping that South Pittsburg proves to be Cascade's Ambassador on Friday night. I must take the home team in this game. Cascade is a good team but SP wins this one 27-7. Anyone that is predicting Cascade to score 31 points on this defense could need a brain scan. If the defense gives up 31 points to anyone then SP is in trouble.