Riverdale vs Lincoln County

warhawks

Griping about the coaches has been popular on this board over the years - lecturing the folks that do it is an exercise in futility - they can't seem to understand that attacking the coaches anonymously on a message board during the season only serves to divide the team and drive morale further down. Suggesting that the gripers wait until the off season or develop the cajones to come out of their hidey-hole and gripe in a public forum where they lose their anonymity does no good.

They just don't get or don't care that they're potentially making things worse.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Griping about the coaches has been popular on this board over the years - lecturing the folks that do it is an exercise in futility - they can't seem to understand that attacking the coaches anonymously on a message board during the season only serves to divide the team and drive morale further down. Suggesting that the gripers wait until the off season or develop the cajones to come out of their hidey-hole and gripe in a public forum where they lose their anonymity does no good.

This is the only place we can vent. Trying to get the adminstration at LC to see where the problem is falls on deaf ears. The players derseve better and they are not getting it with this coaching staff. Team is lacking experiece because they were not given a chance to play much over the last two years. Coaching staff has lost control and does not have the enegry and drive to do what needs to be done and that includes coach jabbo. I hope things gets better but I really dont see LC winning over one game this year.

This is the only place we can vent. Trying to get the adminstration at LC to see where the problem is falls on deaf ears. The players derseve better and they are not getting it with this coaching staff. Team is lacking experiece because they were not given a chance to play much over the last two years. Coaching staff has lost control and does not have the enegry and drive to do what needs to be done and that includes coach jabbo. I hope things gets better but I really dont see LC winning over one game this year.

It is real clear why you joined the T.

coaching change might be good but idont care who you are you can tell a kid to do something like takle and then he goes and plays patty cake instead then maybe we just need to bench all juniors and seniors and start over with the sophmores and build cause we are not going to win a game all year any way so why not and yes i am a loyal falcon fan have been for years but we got to do something fast as far as this game goes i just hope riverdale takes mercy and keeps it under a hundred

riverdale-70

lincoln county-0

and i am not being extreme our defense couldnt stop a pee wee team from scoring

I hope the same Warrior team that showed up against Lavergne shows up again this friday night. I'd like to see the Warriors take charge of this game early, rest the starters and give the 2's and 3's some valuable in game experience, more than just a couple of plays. These are the guys that will be depended on to give some of the starters a quick breather for a play or two in some games down the road, or will have to step in in the case of an injury (God forbid) and it will at least help build experience for next year, which in any case only benefits the team as a whole.

Get your popcorn ready, Warriors big in this one 56-7!

I really think there is a serious motavation problem on the team, some of these kids, not all, just seem content to get out there and play patty- cake. I think if the right group of falcons shows up friday, I believe we could all see a great football game. As far as the defensive problem, it is really hard for just a few kids who DO seem to care about winning the game, to carry the whole defensive team, if everyone is not doing thier job, guess what, the plays arent going to work. and if the offense cant score a point, we cant win. there appears to be a serious lack of leadership on the team. i think as soon as someone steps up to fill that role, we will start to see things improve.

Wanted to share this post with all of you faithful football supporters. Tune in to News Channel 4 at 6:00pm tonight breaking news on Riverdale High School Football. Major Recruiting Violation within the football program. Wow less than six months out, your program is under investigation again for violating rules!!!!

Wanted to share this post with all of you faithful football supporters. Tune in to News Channel 4 at 6:00pm tonight breaking news on Riverdale High School Football. Major Recruiting Violation within the football program. Wow less than six months out, your program is under investigation again for violating rules!!!!

Will watch but until it is PROVEN things will continue as always in Rutherford County at ALL the schools.

This does have to possibility of opening a BIG can of worms all the way up to the Superintendant. :angry:

Just watched the segment on Channel 4. Looks like someone is QUITE upset about his services no longer being needed at Riverdale and has a vendetta. Every school in this county has had athletes or students that have lied about their address to go to the school of their choice. Sad part is that there are other schools a lot more guilty than Riverdale is of this practice. I know of football players that took tours of buildings with a member of the coaching staff while being a member of another school's football team. I think if one gets busted, they all should.

It's sad that the person making these allegations was the same one just a while back denying anything of the sort. Kinda makes me wonder about his credibility as a mentor now. Also, since he is saying that he did it, shouldn't he be banned from being involved with any type of football program in the state?

Surprise surprise! Haven't dropped in for quite a while, but I came back to speak out against this dang fraudulent character. Please, DO NOT support Byron De'Vinner or his "foundation". This guy ain't what he claims to be and many players who held a close relationship with him will tell you the same, long before this news came about. This is a guy who wants nothing more than the spotlight, and he's glad to be in it. AKA a media whore.

I think he is close to the Oakland program now, I suggest to any people involved with their program to cut ties with him immediately. Don't even allow him on your campus. This guy is bad news...shame he runs a "charity." Only reason he does is so he can pound his chest and feel good about himself.

He is a certified LAME. I have been meaning to tell him to his face but haven't ran into him in a while...so if you see his fat self wobbling around, please do me a favor and tell him for me.