Smith Co./ Westmoreland

owls32

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen so far, I don't expect a romp. I expect a win though. Westy got beat by E.Lit. that suprised me, then I saw where E.Lit. beat CPA. Then Wesy got smoked by W.House, which was kind of expected. To me, they are still a mystery. I don't think this is the same Westy from the last 3-4 years, but most of the time, those kids from Northern Sumner Co. play pretty good.

If SC's defense continues to play and improve, this should be win #4. I look for the Offense to get back on track. Now that #12 and #4 got their feet wet, they will run better, and with an adjustment or 2, everything will be clicking again.

Maybe, just maybe this game will bring out the Westy (un)faithful. Nobody, and I mean nobody has heard from ole Stampus Lickus, Freds a Mule, Singray or Cat cyst. Boobi has been around some.

Only see 2 losses for this cup-cake schedule 1. whitehouse 2. york institute, unless of course SC is not as good as the fans think.

priceless!!! :thumb:

I know Snoball. Unlike TCs killer schedule .....Jackson Co., Picket Co., Watertown, Monterey, and the 2-0 RBS . But if/when SC loses a game, they will have to use another excuse. TC has already played the "refs" card. Your right PRICELESS,,, :wacko:

Only see 2 losses for this cup-cake schedule 1. whitehouse 2. york institute, unless of course SC is not as good as the fans think.

Hey DUD........... SC tyied to schedule Alcoa-Maryville-Ensworth-MBA-and c-town...where ever that is.

How bout posting c-towns schedule??

Where has any SC fans talked about how good they think they are?? I think most have been pretty honest so far.

priceless!!! :wacko:

I know Snoball. Unlike TCs killer schedule .....Jackson Co., Picket Co., Watertown, Monterey, and the 2-0 RBS . But if/when SC loses a game, they will have to use another excuse. TC has already played the "refs" card. Your right PRICELESS,,, :blush:

The Chicken County "powerhouse" Owls wouldn't schedule TC this yr Terdmite, remember. I here pinocchio calling your name. :?: Chicken County Owls. :thumb:

priceless!!! :thumb:

I know Snoball. Unlike TCs killer schedule .....Jackson Co., Picket Co., Watertown, Monterey, and the 2-0 RBS . But if/when SC loses a game, they will have to use another excuse. TC has already played the "refs" card. Your right PRICELESS,,, ;)

now termite, you ought to know that the "ref" card was the only one left after every excuse yall had for that monkey slappin we gave yall last year. an owl chiding us over excuses, now that's... priceless!!!

good luck to the owls for the rest of the season. :thumb:

on a more serious note, termite, i've caught wind that the injured DT(correct me if i'm wrong), that was going to/or has had tommy johns surgery, is planning on trying to make a comeback this season.

if it's true, i salute his fortitude, but hope he thinks long and hard about. football is great and there's only a small window of playing time for the vast majority of us, but an improperly handled injury like that can have lasting affects throughout one's life. i wish him the best of luck and i hope that whatever he does decide works out well for him. :thumb: