Smith Co./ Westmoreland

owls32

Hey Termite, you been doin alot of talkin about moving players around and what not. Seems like things in the Land of Milk and Honey may be a little questionable. As I said before, I think we match up pretty good. What's your prediction. I know the Eagles are hungry for a win :roflolk:

I don't know for sure, just some stuff I heard this morning. After I heard it and thought about it, nothing changes much. The (possible new starting LT) plays LT a lot anyway. The (possible new LG old LT) plays LG a lot anyway. The (possible new RG) played LG. The (possible new TE) played TE last year. So IF any changes happen......it's nothing drastic anyway, and can be changed back with no problem.

The starting FB has a broken arm......leading the other team to believe that he won't run or catch the ball . A new look might keep the defense honest. Injuries have played a part in trying some different stuff.

I don't know how Westy and Sc match up. I know in the past Westy has ALWAYS played tough, but I also know Westy lost a lot of good players last year, and with a new coach....I really don't know what to expect other than a SC win.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Termite, you been doin alot of talkin about moving players around and what not. Seems like things in the Land of Milk and Honey may be a little questionable. As I said before, I think we match up pretty good. What's your prediction. I know the Eagles are hungry for a win :roflolk:

Tell us your thoughs Oleskool, beings you and Boobi are the only ones left in Northern Sumner Co., or so it seems.

Hey Termite, you been doin alot of talkin about moving players around and what not. Seems like things in the Land of Milk and Honey may be a little questionable. As I said before, I think we match up pretty good. What's your prediction. I know the Eagles are hungry for a win :thumb:

Tell us your thoughs Oleskool, beings you and Boobi are the only ones left in Northern Sumner Co., or so it seems.

Where are they at, Termite? I always enjoyed reading the jawing between the feathered friends. Must have seen the writing on the wall this year. It can't be good for the Owls to be making that many changes, but maybe it will all work out for the best.

Imallin, congrats on the new addition. What are we looking at here..... a cheerleader, basketball, softball, or maybe golf? (it was a girl right?)

Oldskool and Boobi, heard the kid (Mr. Football finalist last year, name slips my mind at the moment) is doing real well at Tech. Making a name for himself, and may get a little playing time this year. Sounds like a great kid that may have had a hard way to go. I wish this young man all the luck.

Seven, golf would not be a bad idea!! Scholarships in 18 years are definately the goal. She is doing great and thanks for the congrats!

Yeah kinda been a dud week in the SC/Westy department!

Yeah, I think either you, or your brother, may have teed it up with my old man a few weeks back. That's why I threw that in there. If only somebody would whip Green Hills back into shape the way the McDonalds had it back in the day. It by no means was the best, but way better than the cow pasture it is now. The greens use to be the best around. Been slowly shrinking over the year. I wish I had the money to buy it. Put in a resturant, a bar, and a community center for reunions and such. Need to get water to the fairways and a D8 ran through everything else standing. Start from scratch. Now I'm just rambling.... how disappointing is this thread?

7...your right. This used to be a fun week, but ole Stampus Lickus, Freds A Mule, Cat Cyst, and Singray have become (un)faithful or fair weather fans I guess. Somebody said something about ole Stampus being curled up in a fetal position clutching his letterman's jacket, whimpering. I think they are right.

Been a slow year so far....Cheatham had 1 fan...(Howdy)....G-ville had 1 fan (croz)...L-ston and Westy have had 1 or 2 fans. I took my case xx and got a good sharp point on my whittling stick back in July , and nobody will walk by so as I can jab at em.

The greens at Green Hills used to be the best for a off the beaten path 9 hole course. The last management that the owner had in there were doing some really good things! It's just dying a slow and unfortunate death. I hate to see that. It would be a great spot for a tri-county athletic center. D8 everything, as you said, and come back with privately owned "YMCA" with golf, restaurant, and bar if you could get it with the church in the old drive in. Now I'm rambling....LoL. Sad, sad state its in right. I keep hoping for better, but at this point its pretty much just gotta die first then revived.

That would have had to be my brother and if you are who I think you are, I think a ton of your dad and uncle R.

Seven, golf would not be a bad idea!! Scholarships in 18 years are definately the goal. She is doing great and thanks for the congrats!

Yeah kinda been a dud week in the SC/Westy department!

Yeah, I think either you, or your brother, may have teed it up with my old man a few weeks back. That's why I threw that in there. If only somebody would whip Green Hills back into shape the way the McDonalds had it back in the day. It by no means was the best, but way better than the cow pasture it is now. The greens use to be the best around. Been slowly shrinking over the year. I wish I had the money to buy it. Put in a resturant, a bar, and a community center for reunions and such. Need to get water to the fairways and a D8 ran through everything else standing. Start from scratch. Now I'm just rambling.... how disappointing is this thread?

:hungry:

Lite a fire under'em tonite OriginalSC3