Smith Co./ Westmoreland

owls32

Matttyboy....you still didn't answer my question about who....although I really didn't expect you too.

Against my better judgement, I'll ask a few more that I don't expect you to answer either.

HOW do you know for a FACT Maynord hates Fr.??

If he does hate Fr., how in the world did 2 ever start??

Why are any Fr. even playing if he hates them. I be danged if I hang around somewhere that I'm hated.

And lastly......let me tell you another FACT about Maynord .......he hates LOSING more.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a man who loves to go watch practice, let me interject on this one. I have the utmost respect for our coaching staff. I don't always agree, but they have won alot more games than I have (0)!!! There are 5 Freshmen that standout to me. Carter twins!! Been getting some work in practice, but oviously not ready. Sapp-looks good on the scout team. Think he is raw, but agressive. Will be a good one if he keeps it up. Carr-athletic but green. Stevenson is as fast as they get, but tiny. Needs the weightroom. Maynord has started two from what I can gather Silcox and Bass. I can tell you this. I watched this week as two Seniors were put aside from there normal roles. I will say that if they continue to play sluggish, non agressive, and undisciplined that there will be more. I for one am excited to see how this Senior Class will step up or step aside. The leadership has been questioned. I have heard the coaches at practice talk about it. We will see who steps up and takes charge of the team.

I hope numbers 7,& 51 step it up. They are the ones who are in the leadership positions. QB & LB!

Guys tap into that SCP and lets go. I look forward to Dekalb coming to the hole. They are very good and I want to see if the owls will come out of this corner fighting or just roll over. To be determined Friday night at 7. I will be watching. Go Owls!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Bull i know for a fact that Maynord hates playing freshmen! He has started or played 2 ever since he has been here!

Went back and looked at your posts. I suggest that you stick to middle school football and keep from flapping your fingers on the t. If you are really someone inside the owl program, then choose your words wisely. Don't try to tear down something that you are trying to help build? -_-:blush::!:

Went back and looked at your posts. I suggest that you stick to middle school football and keep from flapping your fingers on the t. If you are really someone inside the owl program, then choose your words wisely. Don't try to tear down something that you are trying to help build? :blush:-_--_-

yikes!!! has sc become a house divided after 1 bad week?!?!?

i implore you owls to take a good look at what the youngbloods had to tell us...

Love is but the song we sing,

And fear's the way we die

You can make the mountains ring

Or make the angels cry

Know the dove is on the wing

And you need not know why

C'mon people now,

Smile on your brother

Ev'rybody get together

Try and love one another right now :!:

Mafia....I agree. Good post. I have seen a few practices, but none the last week or two. I did notice a couple that had their time on the field shrink. I believe there is one more that needs to step it up, or his time will shrink also. There is where 1 youngster may get a shot. As far as leaders, this bunch is a quiet bunch. I don't think any of them have ever been very vocal. Now, that is not a bad thing. Some of the best leaders lead by example, but sometimes, something needs to be said. I've heard of a few taking charge in the huddle. #7-#51-#72-and #58/25 seem to be the ones others look to and that is probably due to experience.

Friday night nothing went right. It happens. It's in the past. Time to take what you can from it and move on.

Im not trying to tear down nothing its called an opinion and its kinda weird you looking back on my post im part of the Middle school through child! Im not building anything im just an on looker! :flower:

Re: Red Boiling Springs football?

I went to the game last night and all i head is how bad red boiling is.... Well i wasnt sure if i was watching the right team they looked pretty dang good with size and some athletes especially number 23 i am a smith county alumni and i coach for the middle school and i was very impressed if RBS wa...

Either you do coach or you don't!!!! Which is it? If you do you should be trying to help build the program. If you don't then you can think what you want. I have my opinions too. However, I am not close enough to Coach Maynord to be able to tell what he thinks about freshmen. In a program that is established it is very hard for freshmen to come in and play!!! :flower::roflol: