Smith Co./ Westmoreland

owls32

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Termite,

I caught wind that one, or both, of the freshmen I asked about before the season started may be in the starting lineup this week. Now I wouldn't go so far as to say I heard it from a reliable source, but just thought I'd ask. I have heard that Maynord is real high on one of them. Just wondering if he/they have beaten out some competition, or if injuries may have a few banged up? If there's any truth to the rumor, I'd like to wish 'em good luck.

Been a while since I posted. As I said last year BIG BROTHER is watching at work, and I can't post as often. Don't know what has happened to Posty...his son is playing for the Middle School now. Maybe he is posting on that board. As for East Lit game, I think people will be surprised by them. Yes they are a second year team and probably don't have much discipline, but it doesn't take much of that to out run you to the corner. What can I say about the WH game...OUT MANNED AND OUTMATCHED. I don't think this was a surprise. We got alot of sophmores taking there lumps this year. As for the SC game coming up, I think we match up alot better with them. I think this one will be a squeaker but Eagles bounce back this week. Eagles by 3 baby! :lol:

Hey Termite,

I caught wind that one, or both, of the freshmen I asked about before the season started may be in the starting lineup this week. Now I wouldn't go so far as to say I heard it from a reliable source, but just thought I'd ask. I have heard that Maynord is real high on one of them. Just wondering if he/they have beaten out some competition, or if injuries may have a few banged up? If there's any truth to the rumor, I'd like to wish 'em good luck.

I haven't heard anything about Bush coming back. It's possible, IF the Dr. releases him. I think they are worried about the arm getting twisted the wrong way or something. I don't know what kind of shape he has kept himself in either. If the Drs. release him, he may be ready to go.

I think there are 1 maybe 2 O-linemen that have struggle a little. I'ld rather not say who or where. And with the lack of RB's, the running game has struggled with them. There is talk of making some changes and moving some around to get improvements in the running game The twins may get their shot. I don't know if this can or will work. 1 freshman on the O-line could be trouble. 2 on the O-line,( now this is just me) your ASKING for trouble. A very good Freshman against an average Sr., I think the Sr wins 9 out of 10 times by both strength and experience. The twins are good and will continue to improve. I think 1 (I don't know which) is a little ahead of the other. Theres another Fr. to watch too..#65.

l wish SC would schedule ALCOA for a home game, then the field would get lit up like it should be, that would be scoreboard lites

You should know...they've lit up your team enough times. Dude...just when were you at SC for a game?

Hey Antwan....mbs....from c-town. Where is C-town??

By the way, I haven't seen any posts from Glover either. You don't think He and Posty have started a Karate School for the Vertically Challenged do you? :lol:

You may be on to something Oleskool........... :D