Grundy Co AT Oliver Springs 9-11-09

Cookevegas3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Catback mountain......Looks like the bobkittys were looking ahead a little bit

Heard the boys from Grundy just lined up and shoved some Fancy Feast right down the kitty's throats

Nice scheduling

Congrats to Grundy County on the Win!

Hater, your an idiot and a coward, you posts just proves my point!

HAHAHA..........Now your a man(tool) of few words.....guess my point about OS getting plowed was proven as well

I don't think your opinion of my intelligence or my bravery has anything to do with the results of the game on Friday night.

But, if it makes you feel better......you go right ahead big guy

Nice scheduling

I'm gonna say that my boys from the mountain are gonna show them bobcats how we play up in Grundy County. I'll guess that oliver springs is like all of the other north east tennessee football teams, meaning that they have no speed. Grundy on the other hand does have speed and a lot of size. Be sure to check out my boy Dillon Graham #74, he's 6'3" and weighs 290 pounds. He's being recruited heavily by MTSU and UTC. Look for him to lay some blocks on offense and knock some heads on defense. Overall I say Grundy's speed will be the difference maker.

GC- 21

OS- 7

good luck yeller jackets

"up in Grundy County? ;) Last time I looked, Grundy was "Down" towards Chattanooga!

Also, I don't think anyone thinks of OZ being in north east tenn, and they do have some team speed,

Oz also has Tyler Harper who is 6'8" at 330.

Go Bobcats!

first of all up in Grundy means up on the mountain since that's where Grundy County is at, Second of all I would consider being 30 minutes west of Knoxville as NE Tennessee, and thirdly you guys must not have had enough team speed since we doubled yall's score...Can't say I didn't warn you

congrats to grundy co. on the win, i was at the game and for the most part they out played us. i dont think they had any turn overs and hardly any penalties. but its hard to credit the loss solely to the players of OS when clearly the coaches of OS didnt make any adjustments.(if you were there you know exactly what im talking about). but the game has been played, good luck to both teams in the future.