Bledsoe @ Midway any predictions? and key players?

BCHSWarriorPride

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard much about any of the key players for Bledsoe, but I have heard they got a pretty solid squad this year. Midway also looks to have a decent team this year, so this game is probably about evenly matched up. I think Midway is throwing it a lot more this year than in the past, so Bledsoe should probably prepare for that. Moser seems to have his kids on track and humble, even tho they are coming off a loss to Harriman. I look for this to be a great game. I giving my prediction early.........

Midway-32

Bledsoe-21

Good luck to both teams.

I haven't heard much about any of the key players for Bledsoe, but I have heard they got a pretty solid squad this year. Midway also looks to have a decent team this year, so this game is probably about evenly matched up. I think Midway is throwing it a lot more this year than in the past, so Bledsoe should probably prepare for that. Moser seems to have his kids on track and humble, even tho they are coming off a loss to Harriman. I look for this to be a great game. I giving my prediction early.........

Midway-32

Bledsoe-21

Good luck to both teams.

Bledsoe does have a good team very smart players. Midway has a good offense but the warriors should be able to move the ball very well. the running backs are fast and 32 is the ball player offense line has improved and when they give the qb time he will make plays. good luck go warriors!

After reading some of these posts... looks like Bledsoe is already trying to make excuses talking about having to play the referees too. That's a ridiculous comment. Refs do sometimes make bad calls, but it's not like they are doing anything to keep you guys from winning. The game will be settled in the trenches tonight. Midway wins this one in a very close game. Could come down to which team is in better shape. I'm still picking the green wave in this one.

Midway-32

Bledsoe-21

After reading some of these posts... looks like Bledsoe is already trying to make excuses talking about having to play the referees too. That's a ridiculous comment. Refs do sometimes make bad calls, but it's not like they are doing anything to keep you guys from winning. The game will be settled in the trenches tonight. Midway wins this one in a very close game. Could come down to which team is in better shape. I'm still picking the green wave in this one.

Midway-32

Bledsoe-21

Well i think the warriors are off to an ok start but can improve. however midway does not have the push they need against bledsoes o line. this will be a great game and bledsoe will walk away with a victory!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Midway-32

Bledsoe-21

Was you at the Coalfield game? If so, then you wouldn't think that was a ridiculous comment.......