Spring Hill @ Lewis Co.

chaingang13

Soph. RB is a beast and have soph. LB that is out hurt that is the hurt that might be the best on the team. They might not be loaded from top to bottom but there is a lot of good players there. Middle School hasnt been scored on all year and last several years have been good. Panthers arent laying down yet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! That was funny as H#!!............. From what I gather, L.C. isn't going to be able to come back from this like they've done in years past. If my memory is correct, they'd have 5 or 6 years of really good teams then a down year then roll off 5 or 6 more good years. They say there is nothing coming up now....

THEY don't know what THEY are talking about. Good Jr. Class impact players in the Soph. class and solid Freshmen class is a pretty bright future. The Jr. High is undefeated and unscored on this year with close to 30 8th graders coming. Kick it while you can, we will be okay.

Lewis County is done. They wont be anything for years!!!!!! Spring Hill blows them out of the entire area. Heck, I even think Lewis County/Richland would be a good game. LOL

Now that's saying something. If you think that Richland/Lewis would be a good game then I really feel for Lewis county tonight.

Lewis and Coach Sharp would spank Taylor and Richland the same way they always have. Richland is a 1A school with a terrible coach, no match for Lewis County. Lewis is in a new class and will improve over time. Enjoy beating them while you can.

Spring Hill over Lewis 35-14

LMAO! That was funny as H#!!............. From what I gather, L.C. isn't going to be able to come back from this like they've done in years past. If my memory is correct, they'd have 5 or 6 years of really good teams then a down year then roll off 5 or 6 more good years. They say there is nothing coming up now....

NOTHING COMMING UP ? LETS SEE WERE PLAYING MOSTLY SOPHMORES AND HAVE AN UNDEFEATED MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM. ID SAY WE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING COMMING UP. YOU JUST KEEP PRAYING WE DON'T

NOTHING COMMING UP ? LETS SEE WERE PLAYING MOSTLY SOPHMORES AND HAVE AN UNDEFEATED MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM. ID SAY WE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING COMMING UP. YOU JUST KEEP PRAYING WE DON'T

If it is like all of the other big years you have had, then you guys can look forward to a lot more 1st/2nd round playoff losses when these middle schoolers come up.

If it is like all of the other big years you have had, then you guys can look forward to a lot more 1st/2nd round playoff losses when these middle schoolers come up.

Someone from Richland making a comment like that......Funny. Richland and playoffs.......now thats funnier. You may want to go by Lewis county HS and look at the case with all the district wins .......I know you haven't seen much of it...but it might help clear your mind.

As far as the game......it was a very competitive game. Again though Lewis had 2 big plays that killed them........Pass play when it was 4th and 22, and the kick-off return right after Lewis scored. Lewis played hard the whole game, the depth of Springhill took its toll in the second half. Lewis had some young men that played ironman football, and play hard the whole game. Cramps started to come in to play also the second half. I really expected more from Springhill with all those seniors returning. Think Lewis is on the edge of breaking out......they played hard and never gave up. Congrads to Springhill and to the Lewis county players......you left it all on the field.....great effort!!! :blush:

Someone from Richland making a comment like that......Funny. Richland and playoffs.......now thats funnier. You may want to go bye Lewis county HS and look at the case with all the district wins .......I know you haven't seen much of it...but it might help clear your mind.

We know our coach is not worth a darn, and we expect to have a new one next year. My problem with Lewis Co is that they always looked down on us, just as you have done in your comment. We could have been much better if we were better coached. My junior year, we had some real athletes with Daniel Fralix and Jake Butler. If we had just been better prepared/coached you would have seen a different result. The way you guys acted toward us made me happy to always see you fall early.