South Pittsburg at Signal

Well, my brother called the Signal Mtn school today to find out what time they have the game starting, and well, apparently they get out of school at 2:15. Our school gets out at 2:45 I believe??? I told my bro that I guess they let Signal out a little early to give the students a head start on the rush hour traffic trying to make it home all across Hamilton Co. ;) Hamilton Co. All-Stars :x

Anyone got a definite game time?? Zone?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my brother called the Signal Mtn school today to find out what time they have the game starting, and well, apparently they get out of school at 2:15. Our school gets out at 2:45 I believe??? I told my bro that I guess they let Signal out a little early to give the students a head start on the rush hour traffic trying to make it home all across Hamilton Co. ;) Hamilton Co. All-Stars :x

The Game is at 7:00pm Eastern.

rain or no rain sp wins by 21 at the least! signals got home field advantage and a good head coach but they key part of winning is missing its called TALENT and right now you dont have as much as SP by far! so come out friday support the Pirates all u fans and have a safe trip! the SP express will be there soon unloading a can of mercy on ya rookies! ;)

in other words power p the time is running out for signal mtn. soon a big reality check is coming ;) power p i see there charging for parking up there on the mountain! reckon me u and sportsman can get by again :x

Yea, Guess we will have to break out the press passes ha ha...seriously though, I hope the weather will be good Friday I know there was a chance of rain

There is a LOT of signal bashing going on.

The simple truth is, South Pitts fans/players cannot even fathom the thought that someone could be picked to stay close with them, and definatly not someone picked to maybe win.

But in South Pitts defense no school in the chattanooga area wants to lose to signal mountain in any sport, every school in every sport puts a chip on their shoulder like its ridiculous to lose to signal mountain.

Like some schools are ashamed to think that signal might actually have good athletes, and better teams than they do!

Not saying that signal is the best at everything, just saying that most of their teams are young, good, excellling, and already contenders.

There is a LOT of signal bashing going on.

The simple truth is, South Pitts fans/players cannot even fathom the thought that someone could be picked to stay close with them, and definatly not someone picked to maybe win.

But in South Pitts defense no school in the chattanooga area wants to lose to signal mountain in any sport, every school in every sport puts a chip on their shoulder like its ridiculous to lose to signal mountain.

Like some schools are ashamed to think that signal might actually have good athletes, and better teams than they do!

Not saying that signal is the best at everything, just saying that most of their teams are young, good, excellling, and already contenders.

I understand what you are trying to say but bear in mind that "no" one will be picking SM to win that has any real understanding of the game...you will see come Friday in Times Free Press selection contest. Can't wait for the game!!

Well, my brother called the Signal Mtn school today to find out what time they have the game starting, and well, apparently they get out of school at 2:15. Our school gets out at 2:45 I believe??? I told my bro that I guess they let Signal out a little early to give the students a head start on the rush hour traffic trying to make it home all across Hamilton Co. :roflol: Hamilton Co. All-Stars :roflol:

Most public schools in Chatt get out at 2:15. I know I did when I went to Hunter Middle in Ooltewah. Sucked when I went to Boyd, didn't get out till 3. :D