North @ Elizabethton

orange and black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North just lines up and tries to run it down your throat so that will be a test for EHS defense. Whoever wins this game will most likely win the conference because the other teams are real weak. I hope this week when EHS gets near the goal line that they do not change what got them there.

I say Eliz 20 North 7.

North has played volunteer W(28-27), East(42-21), Rye Cove(41-6), the common opp that both have played is Volunteer which we won33-6. They better strap on there track cleats when they come to town. I look for a better outcome than last year i say besty 29-8. Didnt the filed last night look like a college field with the endzones and mid-field. Lets keep puttin fans in the stands, this very well could be a special year for Shawn and the Cyclones.

North has yet to be tested. I heard they like to run the Winged T which leads to a boring game? Anyway EHS continues to improve each week and this week should be no different. Cut down on the turnovers and this should be fairly quick.

North: 7 EHS: 42

EHS needs to put on a dominating performance against the other unbeaten and cement themselves as #1 for the remainder of the season.

North has played volunteer W(28-27), East(42-21), Rye Cove(41-6), the common opp that both have played is Volunteer which we won33-6. They better strap on there track cleats when they come to town. I look for a better outcome than last year i say besty 29-8. Didnt the filed last night look like a college field with the endzones and mid-field. Lets keep puttin fans in the stands, this very well could be a special year for Shawn and the Cyclones.

I agrre the feild looked awesome one of the best in the area and the crowd was amazing and growing but thats what winning does hope it continues!

Go Cyclones!!!

This might be a good game or maybe EHS will just run them over like they did Greeneville. :D

This will be a good game. A tough game for North at Betsy. I don't think it will be a blowout. If Elizabethton can't stop the run, like they couldn't last year, North will have a good chance. Betsy has alot of talent at the skill position, but their line was weak last year. I hope North wins, but to close to call. Betsy better not overlook the Raiders!

suppose to rain friday i hear so that just helps the raiders running the ball and will limit the passing of the cyclones raiders will win the running battle i believe i hope its a good game
.Betsy defense against the run is alot better than last year just ask greeneville they tried to run the ball most of the night and you see what happened.North better have a passing game or there in trouble and you can bet betsy want overlook north.

suppose to rain friday i hear so that just helps the raiders running the ball and will limit the passing of the cyclones raiders will win the running battle i believe i hope its a good game
.Betsy defense against the run is alot better than last year just ask greeneville they tried to run the ball most of the night and you see what happened.North better have a passing game or there in trouble and you can bet betsy want overlook north.

in all fairness grassman, GreenEVILle tried to run 1 play all night. If North throws more than 1 back at your line you might have a problem...but i doubt it. Good Luck and play safe.

in all fairness grassman, GreenEVILle tried to run 1 play all night. If North throws more than 1 back at your line you might have a problem...but i doubt it. Good Luck and play safe.

I still say if north cant throw the ball there in trouble we have to many skilled players on defense.I am not saying north is a bad team but they have not played the competition like betsy has just look at there schedule.