North @ Elizabethton

orange and black

My hat is off to Betsy To many weapons to much speed. They spred us out and then ran through us. Good Job Elizabethton you are the real deal.

That is more gracious than anything we got from Greeneville fans. North plays and hits hard, they just could not match the Cyclone speed. The Raiders still have a good shot to make the playoffs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coached my son for many years and found that there are 100 reasons why you lost by 1 or 2 points in a game but only one reason why you lose by 30 or more ( the other team was better than you this year) The Black and Gold wave is building brick by brick, Coach Norris gives the young ones as much attention in practice EVERY DAY as the upper classmen. He is here for the long haul and so are the Raider faithful, GOOD LUCK BETSY, for the rest of the season, you do the spread as good as I have seen it run. See ya at Thundervalley next year GO RAIDERS

Betsy impressed me last night. They had skilled people last year, but their lines have drastically improve from last year. They shut North's ground game down, and they were very physical. Good luck Betsy on rest of the year.

You nailed it! Even in the down years Betsy had good skill people, but the line play on both sides of the ball was not very good. This year the Cyclone O and D lines are outstanding. Games are won in the trenches and that is what is happening. I fear leaving a name or two out, but offensive linemen Chris Kelley, Tyler Whitlock, Jarread Whitehead, Devin Byrd, Trey Dennis, and Matt February are bringing it every game. Noseguard Heath Kimbrel is a force in the center of the Cyclone defensive line. Tight end and defensive end Jake Davis is wrecking havoc all over the field. Daniel Moore, Jarread Whitehead, and Alec Whitehead have also greatly improved the quality of the D line. Linebackers Cody Anderson, Austin Nanney, and Luke Nidiffer are also making big plays every game. It is fun again in Betsy! Go Cylones!!!!!!