Giles Co. @ Page?????????

blockhead

S o rry haVi ng trouble typing having to swat flies from all the earlier bs. bulldog69 if you will let pistpatriot, ironman22, and mikewinchell do your coaching we will let jackie smith come back one more time. think we will be equal, maybe.

Heywood aka Dadx5,

Why are you typing? Did someone pull your string?

Who is heywood? whoever started this thread pulled my string. And from what i read on here you dont have to know much about anything or anybody to comment. So calm down and get ready for your meeting with the Page coaches at the fieldhouse, oh thats right you a NOSHOW.

YOU are Heywood...and I never setup a meeting with any coaches. I dont want someone innocent to be penalized. Arent you a Spring heck fan? Is that thread not exciting enough for you??

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, I am a GCHS grad and fan. If you will read your ravenwood/page thread you would know that. Enough about us I dont give predictions because anything can happen when you play on the road and you are ranked one of the top teams. So everyone play hard and drive safely.

That wasnt so hard. Thanks your insight on the game.

Maybe when I grow up to be a Trainer instead of a camper I will be better prepared.

That may be...never lose sight of your dream.

Ohh this is good. I can't follow it all the way but it is good. You boys keep it up!

Hows this:

Tony Stark and Ozzie Osbourne called on 3-way. They want their name back. :thumb:

Attention...your attention ......please!!!

The Page field named after Waylon Jennings was going to be changed to a corporate name about 10 years ago. The Jennings family deeply frowned on that idea and it was stopped. However in the best interests of fans all around we have sought a temporary change to reflect another country music star in George Jones.......the field will have a temporary name of "No-Show" (as in no show george for those of you too young) because there was a no show in the meeting that was to be held this week.....yes now it is No-Show Field. Sorry that the name has already been changed

As far as Ironman...what gives dude??? do you keep that letter about your Beau under your pillow.....are you keeping all your love for your Beau.....weren't you spotted with three hickies today and your claim that they were self inflicted won't work.. I said Lynnville....and by gosh there are GC fans in Lynnville....

I spent most of the day manning the fire hoses watering down the field during that rain. Sidelines could be a foot deep come Friday. I called the AG department and they are bringing fish to stock the "lake".

Looking forward to the game and maybe ironhead will skinny dip for everyone.....good gosh...what a sight that could be....simply scary.

On a more "serious" note, Rain would slow things down...but if Page wants to throw and they will...rain won't be good.

Oh I get it anyone that doesnt agree with you or whatever is her. Very full of yourself arent we. Please feel free to keep on posting your nonsense til this gets locked down. COACHT please remove this nut from the tree.

Uh-Oh. You guys must have been able to get your nut removed....... All of his posts are gone too. Anybody really know who this guy is/was?

Oh I get it anyone that doesnt agree with you or whatever is her. Very full of yourself arent we. Please feel free to keep on posting your nonsense til this gets locked down. COACHT please remove this nut from the tree.

Uh-Oh. You guys must have been able to get your nut removed....... All of his posts are gone too. Anybody really know who this guy is/was?

UH OH!!! GO PAGE! GILES, BRING YOUR WATER WINGS!! :thumb: