Cookeville @ Cumberland Co.

jetpride6

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the narrow loss to Lebanon I would expect the Cavs to come back really strong.

Got to get that running game going and I think we do this week.

Not going to predict a score but I believe Cookeville will extend the winning streak.

THE SQUAD ;)

Where in the heck have you been?

HA HA! Took a little time off the T wingman.

Haven't been able to follow the Cavs as much as I used to, trying to get back into things.

Good to hear from you.

THE SQUAD :blush:

I was at the Cookeville game last Friday and they were not that impressive. But they have a good coach which always makes the Cavs tough. I think the Jets are as good but we shall see. The Jets must finish as strong as they have been starting. Is Matt and Cody back for this game?

Go Jets!!

Yeah they both are, should help out a lot. Matt is a solid lb and cody has that playmaker ability than can really make a difference for this group. Looking forward to a competetive game from both teams and hoping the jets can end the streak. BTW jetfan21 is your brother playing anywhere this year?

with all your misconceptions and inaccurate guesses I hope you must be in the banking business, anyways as I have told you before jetpride6 does not film the games. the man that films the game is the baseball coach, and cookeville probably will have electricity because cookeville has some nice facilities unlike livingston where running water and electricity is a new luxury and the kids still practice the 3 r's in their huts made of pine logs and thatched roofs

C'mon now blueangel...why you gotta run down our facilities? We would like to have more sure, but we had all we needed Friday to play...And that was a field and lights. And those kids that are practicing the 3 r's in their huts kicked the Jets, the sophisticates, butts!! :motorbike:

Good luck.

Blueangel the kickoff is at 7, you gonna be able to make it down from JC? Your right it was my junior year the last time we beat Cookeville, 13-12 on Cookeville's homecoming. our D played lights out that game. They didnt let up a 1st down in the 2nd half, pretty amazing considering the field position they had. Our D has to step up and give us a tremendous effort on friday bc the Cavs have a pretty good Qb and a hard nosed Rb. I think our O can move the ball and score, but the last thing we want is a shoot out. It will be nice to have 2 players back like Matt and Vance, we have those 2 kids no way we lose to LA and Marion is a better game.

:blush:

Blueangel the kickoff is at 7, you gonna be able to make it down from JC? Your right it was my junior year the last time we beat Cookeville, 13-12 on Cookeville's homecoming. our D played lights out that game. They didnt let up a 1st down in the 2nd half, pretty amazing considering the field position they had. Our D has to step up and give us a tremendous effort on friday bc the Cavs have a pretty good Qb and a hard nosed Rb. I think our O can move the ball and score, but the last thing we want is a shoot out. It will be nice to have 2 players back like Matt and Vance, we have those 2 kids no way we lose to LA and Marion is a better game.

:hungry:

I was at that game, I went to every cookeville game from 97-07 missed the last one unfortunately but I will make the trek down this week from JC for sure. I think we have a chance this week if our d can hold them under 30, more than that I think we will be in trouble. Glad to have matt and cody back and I totally agree that with them the seasons record will be much better and run d should greatly improve.