Smyrna vs. Seigle

seantn_4

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the same offense shows up that showed up against Centennial then it will be lights out Siegel. I got it 24- 7 Smyrna :roflol:

What game did you watch ? Smyrna's offense had one bad quarter and scored 21 points. The second half was played by 2nd string . The first quarter for the offense was shakey but after the pass to Jenkins (that was called back because of a penalty) Steve really got into a grove ,although he still tends to rush his throws.

Good job to special teams stepping up ! keep up the momentom !

"Seigle"? :thumb:

-------------------------

BONUS QUESTION:

Will the Smyrna students tear down the goalposts if they win?

10338488_BG3.jpg

Could have been worse and spelled it the way alot of folks spell it, SEAGULL! :roflol:

Isnt this about the time where some goof ask " when is Smyrna gonna arrest the people responsible

for vandlizing the field last spring"

If the same offense shows up that showed up against Centennial then it will be lights out Siegel. I got it 24- 7 Smyrna :roflol:

What game did you watch ? Smyrna's offense had one bad quarter and scored 21 points. The second half was played by 2nd string . The first quarter for the offense was shakey but after the pass to Jenkins (that was called back because of a penalty) Steve really got into a grove ,although he still tends to rush his throws.

Good job to special teams stepping up ! keep up the momentom !

Maybe you don't understand. I am for Smyrna and i do think they will win. I was there at the game. I saw a team that did play thier heart out. But I did see a sloppy offense. This can not happen against a Wyant defense. This defense we will see this week will be better, so we have to be better. I am very proud od my Dawgs. Enjoy the win. Get to work to on Monday. Go Dawgs.

"Seigle"? :roflol:

-------------------------

BONUS QUESTION:

Will the Smyrna students tear down the goalposts if they win?

10338488_BG3.jpg

Could have been worse and spelled it the way alot of folks spell it, SEAGULL! :flower:

Isnt this about the time where some goof ask " when is Smyrna gonna arrest the people responsible

for vandlizing the field last spring"

Everybody knows the answer to your question is "probably never."

I doubt that a win over Siegel will mean so much to our fans that they will tear down the goal post. I am really not sure why some folks on here posting can't seem to let this thing rest. Obviously there was no clear cut proof of who it was or someone would have already been arrested for the crime. Every time in the past when something was done like this, the parties involved were either arrested or punished in some way. Lets just keep the thread going about the game this Friday. I expect there will be a good crowd and I believe the Bulldogs pull out a win 24-14.

LET'S GO DAWGS

VERY BIG GAME!!

It should determine who finishes next to last, just above lavergne.

This year only the old folks care. Most of the students have lost faith.

Who can blame them, it is rough getting "schooled" each week by the WONDER BROTHERS!

Still waiting on who coaches the Dawgs next year.

What in the world are you talking about? I think you've lost it. Smyrna has 1 District loss......1.......no way are they are out of this thing. "Getting schooled" What?........Tell us, what game was Smyrna out of in the 4th Quarter? You can't because Smyrna was in it late in every game they have lost. Yes, even Brentwood.......score was 6-6 middle of the 4th, and then the turnover bug hit them. Oh yea, you students don’t go to away games, so you wouldn’t know. All you saw was a final score. Were you even at the Blackmen game? Smyrna’s D did not give up a TD to a squad that has scored over 40 points in ever game except for Smyrna. Of course their schedule has been pretty weak up till now. But anyway, get a clue before you start spewing off garbage like that kid.

If the students lost faith, that’s fine but I know that the players and staff still know the goals that were set at the beginning of the year are reachable.

I won't even respond to your last comment. Outrageously stupid!!!