Grace Christian Academy vs. Midway 9/18/09

AttenCHUN

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I could be wrong, but I'm taking Grace and I'm also picking them to make it to the 4th round of the playoffs. Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries.

You really like 'em to the Semis? I don't know about that, maybe I guess but I think they lost to much last year to get to the Semis this year, but no doubt they will be there before long, back-to-back Middle school state championships, you know they have talent on the way. :thumb:

Well I could be wrong, but I'm taking Grace and I'm also picking them to make it to the 4th round of the playoffs. Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries.

You really like 'em to the Semis? I don't know about that, maybe I guess but I think they lost to much last year to get to the Semis this year, but no doubt they will be there before long, back-to-back Middle school state championships, you know they have talent on the way. :thumb:

You have to look at the classifacations Bigblue, 1A on this side just don't have alot this year. SP will absolutely destroy whoever makes it to the 4th round. Midway and Harriman is as good as it gets. I do think Garace can beat them both. I actually thought Cloudland might go a few rounds, but they are going to have to pick it up a notch, maybe they will.

All the powerhouses on this side are in 2a, its going to be a gauntlet.

As young as grace apparently is i dnt c them as being able to make it to the fourth round

If they are good enough to beat you guys,Harriman and Cloudland, they are there.Thats all that stands in their way. Don't know if they can beat any of the 3, but I've got a feeling they can.

Haven't they made the playoffs to where there is 16 teams in it and that would equal only 4 rounds if so..

As young as grace apparently is i dnt c them as being able to make it to the fourth round

If they are good enough to beat you guys,Harriman and Cloudland, they are there.Thats all that stands in their way. Don't know if they can beat any of the 3, but I've got a feeling they can.

Haven't they made the playoffs to where there is 16 teams in it and that would equal only 4 rounds if so..

There will be 24 teams, 6 in each quadrant. 12 in the East and 12 in the West. The top 2 teams in each quadrant will recieve a 1st round bye. Its sort of confusing and people are going to be scratching their head when they name the playoff teams. I liked the other way much better. But what the heck, We'll try it this way until they change it again in 4 years.

At least ,thats the way I understand it. Don't bet any money on it.LOL

Let's hope for a good, injury free game on both sides. Good luck to Midway and the Rams, you can catch the game broadcast live on www.gcasports.com.

Those are bold predictions for the playoffs, not sure about 4th round, would be huge to make it that deep. GO RAMS!!!!!

Good luck to everyone tonight, dodge the rain, travel safe.