Greenfield at Trenton

JungleJim125

Peabody and the Jackets go at it Friday night. Will Peabody get in the win column or will the Jackets take it to Peabody. Lets hear your thoughts and predections or who will take this one. In time Peabody will have a good football team alot of good freshman. Most of them are playing this year but i still think they will defeat the Jackets in a close one.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. if Peabody has any type of speed the will out athlete the jackets. Dunning is a good runner but the team needs to come together and keep possession of the ball for the most part. Cant give up alot of turnovers and expect to beat anyone. Good luck to both teams.

T-34

G-6

Peabody does have some athletes and speed but they need a QB. 21 points is alot you may be right i believe it will be a bit closer than that. Good luck to both teams! :D

I do think that the Jackets have a chance of winning against Peabody, and I dont think that they will get beat by 21 points. The Jackets defense is better than that. The offense is anemic right now, true. And, if changes arent made, then I'm afraid it will continue to be anemic. Turnovers, no passing, unable to punch it in in the red zone, etc. Dunning is a good RB, but you've got to have more than a good running back.

My heart says that Greenfield will get it's first win Friday night. My head says that Trenton will win. I'm gonna say that someone will win with a score like 14-13.

I haven't seen Greenfield yet but, got a good look at Peabody last week. As mentioned they are lacking at QB some but, otherwise they are a very decent team. Plenty of speed. They persue to the ball very well on Defense and they are physical as usual for a Trenton team. They have two very good running backs and even the QB can burn a defense with some short passes.

My bet is that the Jacket tail spin won't reverse itself this week against the Tide. Really, I'm neutral in this one but just throwing my observations of Trenton in for whatever it's worth to whoever. One thing for sure, if the Jackets tackle the ball there will be a few times they likely will end up possesing it and you can block the Tide punts with speed from the corners.

Peabody and the Jackets go at it Friday night. Will Peabody get in the win column or will the Jackets take it to Peabody. Lets hear your thoughts and predections or who will take this one. In time Peabody will have a good football team alot of good freshman. Most of them are playing this year but i still think they will defeat the Jackets in a close one.

Wrong zebra99, NO Freshman are on the field on Friday nights. Not one. And very few Soph. are playing. This team is top heavy with Jrs. and a few Seniors. Try talking about something or someone you have a clue about.

Peabody 27

Greenfield 12

The offense is anemic right now, true. And, if changes arent made, then I'm afraid it will continue to be anemic. Turnovers, no passing, unable to punch it in in the red zone, etc.

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were talking about Halls.

I'm going to give Greenfield the edge in this one...15-13 is sounding about right.

I personally think the whole coaching staff needs to go. Two winning seasons in how many years? Same coaching staff since the late 80's. You can't sit here and tell me Peabody has had no talent in the last 15 years? As a graduate and former player at Peabody High School its really tough watching these kids have to go through this. The coaches wont play the kids with talent..outside of Kendall Harper well he speaks for himself. They wanna just play the kids whos parents are throwing the most money into the school. They have so much talent on the sidelines..yet he continues to play the qb last year and this year. seriously? lol. Wipe out the whole staff and I dont mean just bring someone up from middle school. Bring in somebody new and let him bring his own staff.

I personally think the whole coaching staff needs to go. Two winning seasons in how many years? Same coaching staff since the late 80's. You can't sit here and tell me Peabody has had no talent in the last 15 years? As a graduate and former player at Peabody High School its really tough watching these kids have to go through this. The coaches wont play the kids with talent..outside of Kendall Harper well he speaks for himself. They wanna just play the kids whos parents are throwing the most money into the school. They have so much talent on the sidelines..yet he continues to play the qb last year and this year. seriously? lol. Wipe out the whole staff and I dont mean just bring someone up from middle school. Bring in somebody new and let him bring his own staff.

I agree with you 100% but i have been critized for saying the same thing. It is time for a change in Trenton and they do have alot of talent. Middle school last year losing only one game the future should be bright. Till they do make any changes it will be the same thing everyear! You are correct something needs to be done!