SVC Week 5

Eagle4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy's getting the shaft this week. Seems there's confusion in the schedules and Grundy has to travel to Dayton. So now we're only getting two home games. I hope everyone is paying attention to schedules this year because everyone we play better be ready to travel to the mountain next year. I may come to the meetings myself to ensure this doesn't happen to us again.

Of course a little is our fault because we didn't have anyone at the meeting in the spring. Let's hope those on high at Grundy get a clue and ensure the middle school program is properly represented from now on.

Our boys may have a little extra attitude Thursday because of this. Hopefully they'll be fired up from start to finish and the scoreboard will look like a pinball machine.

DL.

Grundy's getting the shaft this week. Seems there's confusion in the schedules and Grundy has to travel to Dayton. So now we're only getting two home games. I hope everyone is paying attention to schedules this year because everyone we play better be ready to travel to the mountain next year. I may come to the meetings myself to ensure this doesn't happen to us again.

Of course a little is our fault because we didn't have anyone at the meeting in the spring. Let's hope those on high at Grundy get a clue and ensure the middle school program is properly represented from now on.

Our boys may have a little extra attitude Thursday because of this. Hopefully they'll be fired up from start to finish and the scoreboard will look like a pinball machine.

DL.

I am not taking sides with anyone. But from past history each team should have a rep at the meetings. Whoever that rep is has the responsobilitiy of what the results are. Know if you or Dayton either one had a rep at the meeting that is your fault.

Where is the South Pittsburg and Marion-Jasper game this season? I had heard this was going to be a good one last year and when I got there it wasn't even a game so I left. I heard the MS was doing good again. I read on here earlier that Marion-Jasper was suppose to have a really strong team this year but the scores below say different. What's going on with them?

Where is the South Pittsburg and Marion-Jasper game this season? I had heard this was going to be a good one last year and when I got there it wasn't even a game so I left. I heard the MS was doing good again. I read on here earlier that Marion-Jasper was suppose to have a really strong team this year but the scores below say different. What's going on with them?

Game will be played at Jasper. This years game will be worse than last years game. Jasper is having an off year.

DL.

We will be coming to Grundy and yea....what was the coach thinking missing the meeting???? The sharks will get you if you are not there to defend yourself....seen that in person a few times LOL

Game will be played at Jasper. This years game will be worse than last years game. Jasper is having an off year.

Snipe will have them ready for us.....and what's this...you picked them to beat DC??? And thought it would be an upset when I said DC??? You believe me now?? Trust the Zone!!!!!

And it won't be worse than last year...we like the Snipe

Snipe will have them ready for us.....and what's this...you picked them to beat DC??? And thought it would be an upset when I said DC??? You believe me now?? Trust the Zone!!!!!

Yea I guess it was just wishful thinking hey? Well no doubt about it Grundy will beat Dayton.

Yea I guess it was just wishful thinking hey? Well no doubt about it Grundy will beat Dayton.

Hmmm....I'm thinking a close game...a toss up