District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most interesting thing about this entire conversation is that Culleoka, Santa Fe and Hampshire all lost to Mt. Pleasant, the team picked 6th in the district. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

Didn't know a thing about them when I put them 6th. Definately put them top 3 after this start they have had.

after the first part of the season, where does everyone rank everyone? ill say.

CA

Richland

Mt. Pleasant

Cully

Santa Fe

Cornersville

Hampshire

ill stick with that...im sure ill get blah blah blah santa fe beat cully...but look who else they've lost to..

The most interesting thing about this entire conversation is that Culleoka, Santa Fe and Hampshire all lost to Mt. Pleasant, the team picked 6th in the district. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

Didn't know a thing about them when I put them 6th. Definately put them top 3 after this start they have had.

after the first part of the season, where does everyone rank everyone? ill say.

CA

Richland

Mt. Pleasant

Cully

Santa Fe

Cornersville

Hampshire

ill stick with that...im sure ill get blah blah blah santa fe beat cully...but look who else they've lost to..

Hey don't 2nd guess your picks or worry about what people say, stay confident in what you have.

CA

Richland

Mt. Pleasant

Cully - Santa Fe

Hampshire

Cornersville

SF should get back on track mon. and tue. when they host their own christmas classic, playing houston county and McEwen. I'm still not sure whether one of the starters out with an injury will be back for these gms. But SF pulls out two wins and gets ready for district gms.

Hey don't 2nd guess your picks or worry about what people say, stay confident in what you have.

CA

Richland

Mt. Pleasant

Cully - Santa Fe

Hampshire

Cornersville

SF should get back on track mon. and tue. when they host their own christmas classic, playing houston county and McEwen. I'm still not sure whether one of the starters out with an injury will be back for these gms. But SF pulls out two wins and gets ready for district gms.

im staying confident. but its hard to make real confident picks when most teams have not played through all district games once.

CA

Richland

Mt. Pleasant

Cully - Santa Fe

Hampshire

Cornersville

im staying confident. but its hard to make real confident picks when most teams have not played through all district games once.

Well what I do find funny and I guess here come's the blah blah blah from SF, SF is ahead of cully in the district your picks or not,Idk kind of funny in a way. But SF still has Richland and CA to play and I'll say SF will Split with richland and here comes a bold prediction, SF takes both from CA.

MERRY CHRISTMAS too all.

CA

Richland

Mt. Pleasant

Cully - Santa Fe

Hampshire

Cornersville

Well what I do find funny and I guess here come's the blah blah blah from SF, SF is ahead of cully in the district your picks or not,Idk kind of funny in a way. But SF still has Richland and CA to play and I'll say SF will Split with richland and here comes a bold prediction, SF takes both from CA.

MERRY CHRISTMAS too all.

VERY BOLD. So are you saying Richland and MTP are better than CA? Or just think SF matches up better with CA?

MERRY CHRISTMAS too all.

my predictions for the end of the season not yours...so what are you end of the year predictions? and for all i know santa fe may take both from CA...i just don't think they will, the way CA plays (relying a lot on 3's) if they are off really bad and the other team is on then it can be ugly...but they have been off a few games and still won them (with the exception of clarksville, who would probably wipe the floor with anyone from our district)

and my prediction: hampshire beats santa fe before the years over :lol: