District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

His privacy is respected. We don't believe you discuss personal things about kids on a public forum. You insinuate that MP doesn't care what he may or may not have done. Where is the conviction for stealing? Has anyone at SF ever been pushed at school and then pushed that individual back? MP people really don't care what you expect. Let it go.

Exactly the reason we are having this conversation. He should know better than to put himself in such situations. That should come with the spotlight. Demario Williams, Tyler Jean, Mathew Williams....ever heard of anything happening anywhere close to this with their names mentioned? Didn't think so. Stop making excuses.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His privacy is respected. We don't believe you discuss personal things about kids on a public forum. You insinuate that MP doesn't care what he may or may not have done. Where is the conviction for stealing? Has anyone at SF ever been pushed at school and then pushed that individual back? MP people really don't care what you expect. Let it go.

Exactly the reason we are having this conversation. He should know better than to put himself in such situations. That should come with the spotlight. Demario Williams, Tyler Jean, Mathew Williams....ever heard of anything happening anywhere close to this with their names mentioned? Didn't think so. Stop making excuses.

What excuses did I make? I have thought of several "kids in the spotlight" that aren't as perfect as the three you just named. I just don't think you have to discuss it with the world.

ok people let it go...sadly it has become regular for controversy and mTp to be together...there obviously not punishing kids enough or things wouldn't keep happening...but, like others said, this IS a public forum, and there is no reason to bash kids on here.

Be careful Mr. CA for that comment. I also know of several athletes at your school who have been accused of things that are a lot more serious than this. Does that mean you don't punish kids? No. Sometimes kids do stupid things.

Are any of the district players invited to the Sign-nee's gm and Non-sign-nee's gm? It's an allstar gm with the best players in single A. It's played at MTCS the day of the STATE championship.

From SF- Sam Gairrett & Alex Gardner. (Chris Tyler is an alt.)

I think Sam Gairrett "Finally" gets a chance so show his true talent. He's a versatile guy and never really got to move out of post during the season as he wasn't utilized to his full potential. He know's himself if he goes to college he won't be a post. Alex has to be more accurate from the 3 pt line and need better ball handleing. His mid-range jump shot is great, wish he would of looked more to pump fake and take two dribbles and pull up for the easy 2. Good Luck to these guys.

Williams from CA will also be at this Sr. Day. Several college coaches should be there. Good luck to all.

Williams has an offer from Hiawassee and a small school in Arkansas. He also has a tryout at Freed and Columbia State.