District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

We have to hold our children accountable at all ages, not wait until they are pre-teens. By the time they are that old most of the damage is hard to undo. Im not saying anything about any paticular kid, but some kids have no accountability at home and when the schools allow them to "get away" with things too---we are just setting up the child for a tough road ahead.

What exactly did you hear that he "got away" with? I'm assuming that you "heard" and were not personally involved.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cullypride you being from culleoka sure have nerve to question someone's integrity. Culleoka finally ran out of players from Spring Hill and Columbia and now they can't win. You been getting players from out of your zone since Brucey boy got there and everyone knows it.

Can't win? I guess winning runner-up in district is not winning. Last I checked they all live in zone, including the twins and Demario who live less then 4 minutes from the school when they aren't playing for MTSU or Vol State respectively. Don't talk to me about integrity when this kid is stealing and getting in fights. Honestly, he should have missed the district and region tournaments for his actions. I can promise if he played for "Brucey" he wouldn't have been anywhere close to the floor.

I don't know about that---I seem to remember some of Culleoka's players ended up at Alt. School a while back--while some of the more prominent players who were involved in the same incident remained at school. Integrity? Now while I admit I know very little about that situation--I do know how things that "look" one way--can be interpreted another.

We have to hold our children accountable at all ages, not wait until they are pre-teens. By the time they are that old most of the damage is hard to undo. Im not saying anything about any paticular kid, but some kids have no accountability at home and when the schools allow them to "get away" with things too---we are just setting up the child for a tough road ahead.

What exactly did you hear that he "got away" with? I'm assuming that you "heard" and were not personally involved.

You need to read my post again. I never mentioned anyone in paticular, did I? You are the one assuming now arent you?

You need to read my post again. I never mentioned anyone in paticular, did I? You are the one assuming now arent you?

You are right--I'm sorry--I was wrong

Are any of the district players invited to the Sign-nee's gm and Non-sign-nee's gm? It's an allstar gm with the best players in single A. It's played at MTCS the day of the STATE championship.

From SF- Sam Gairrett & Alex Gardner. (Chris Tyler is an alt.)

I think Sam Gairrett "Finally" gets a chance so show his true talent. He's a versatile guy and never really got to move out of post during the season as he wasn't utilized to his full potential. He know's himself if he goes to college he won't be a post. Alex has to be more accurate from the 3 pt line and need better ball handleing. His mid-range jump shot is great, wish he would of looked more to pump fake and take two dribbles and pull up for the easy 2. Good Luck to these guys.

Do you know that he stole something?

Wasn't ever said for sure but the SPRING HILL AD sure thought so. He is a good man so if he thought enough to take action like he did, I believe him.

So you are calling him a thief based on hearsay?

It has been a while since this happened and not a single person from MTP has said differently. They have all said "he is a kid and makes mistakes" so sounds to me like I heard correctly.

It has been a while since this happened and not a single person from MTP has said differently. They have all said "he is a kid and makes mistakes" so sounds to me like I heard correctly.

That really doesn't prove he stole anything. And yeah I know it doesn't prove he didn't either.

So--cullypride--you have managed to interpret our silence --on a public fourm--as an admission of guilt on the part of a young player. You should, instead, have seen it for what it is--a sign of respect for that player and the program.

:hungry: ??

So he's respected and patted on the bottom for stealing and fighting?? I wouldn't expect anything less from MTP.

So--cullypride--you have managed to interpret our silence --on a public fourm--as an admission of guilt on the part of a young player. You should, instead, have seen it for what it is--a sign of respect for that player and the program.

:hungry: ??

So he's respected and patted on the bottom for stealing and fighting?? I wouldn't expect anything less from MTP.

His privacy is respected. We don't believe you discuss personal things about kids on a public forum. You insinuate that MP doesn't care what he may or may not have done. Where is the conviction for stealing? Has anyone at SF ever been pushed at school and then pushed that individual back? MP people really don't care what you expect. Let it go.