District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it a starter on MTP got in a fight friday at school and was suspended. He wasn't even allowed to be near the gym during Saturday night's game, which sounds fair enough. Funny thing is he only got a 2 day suspension instead of the typical 3 so he can play tomorrow night. KINDA WEIRD. Lets see the MTP fans explain that one!

Anyone know if this is the same kid that got in some hot water at the SHHS game?

Rumor has it a starter on MTP got in a fight friday at school and was suspended. He wasn't even allowed to be near the gym during Saturday night's game, which sounds fair enough. Funny thing is he only got a 2 day suspension instead of the typical 3 so he can play tomorrow night. KINDA WEIRD. Lets see the MTP fans explain that one!

Anyone know if this is the same kid that got in some hot water at the SHHS game?

Honestly, an instance such as this in MTP doesnt surprise me. I remember years ago when rumors were flying about teachers boosting grades to keep the athletes eligible for play. It's unfortunate for such a talented crew to be swarmed with distractions.

Guess you will have to talk to Wolaver about that.

What happened to the Maury County zero tolerance on fighting. Mandatory 3 day suspension?

* yes same kid

Must not apply to MTP star athletes around region tournament time. I bet the other kid involved got 3 days...

Sounds like the kid* needs to stop and screw his head on straight before its too late. Getting special treatment sure isn't gonna help matters any.

What happened to the Maury County zero tolerance on fighting. Mandatory 3 day suspension?

* yes same kid

I looked all over the county Code of Conduct and couldnt find anything about your "zero tolerance on fighting." I'm guessing discipline is up to each individual situation.

* yes same kid

Must not apply to MTP star athletes around region tournament time. I bet the other kid involved got 3 days...

Sounds like the kid* needs to stop and screw his head on straight before its too late. Getting special treatment sure isn't gonna help matters any.

Do you know anything about the situation--or are you just speculating?