East Hickman @ Spring Hill

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they take East like a walk in the park, As always Spring Hill is full of themselves, Spring Hill showed nothing in the passing scrimmage a few months ago, they were dismantled by Giles, and I wont go there about Lewis County ,East will only get better as the season goes,the majority of the team are 3 year starters and are only getting better, If the Eagles defense has a good game ,Spring Hill homecoming will be a drag for raider fans........ East Hickman- 21 Spring Hill-14

I dont know a lot about East Hickman but you are dead wrong about Spring Hill.The Giles game was better than the score showed,and the Raiders have a potent passing game.If their o-line had given

the qb more time this game would have been very close till the end.Btw,I believe the qb will be up for

all region"district"and the Raiders will finish 2nd behind Giles.

I hope they take East like a walk in the park, As always Spring Hill is full of themselves, Spring Hill showed nothing in the passing scrimmage a few months ago, they were dismantled by Giles, and I wont go there about Lewis County ,East will only get better as the season goes,the majority of the team are 3 year starters and are only getting better, If the Eagles defense has a good game ,Spring Hill homecoming will be a drag for raider fans........ East Hickman- 21 Spring Hill-14

I dont know a lot about East Hickman but you are dead wrong about Spring Hill.The Giles game was better than the score showed,and the Raiders have a potent passing game.If their o-line had given

the qb more time this game would have been very close till the end.Btw,I believe the qb will be up for

Don't underestimate the Raiders. This game won't be very close at all. I'm going to go ahead and give my prediction....Spring Hill wins 35-13.

Loveless deserves an (I guess it's all-district now?) all-region award. Wallace will probably win the QB award but I think the coaches should consider Loveless. If he doesn't get Qb he'll get the best athlete award.

Dedicated you stole my prediction! I've been saying Spring Hill is getting 2nd in the region all year! :justwrestle:

Don't underestimate the Raiders. This game won't be very close at all. I'm going to go ahead and give my prediction....Spring Hill wins 35-13.

Loveless deserves an (I guess it's all-district now?) all-region award. Wallace will probably win the QB award but I think the coaches should consider Loveless. If he doesn't get Qb he'll get the best athlete award.

Dedicated you stole my prediction! I've been saying Spring Hill is getting 2nd in the region all year! :justwrestle:

Didnt steal it,just saw him play,GREAT LOOKING qb.

It will be interesting if GC and SH meet in the playoffs as teams tend to gain on Giles as the playoffs roll around.

Spring hill will be favored as the obvious on this board, but , rain..........sloppy conditions.......will mke things interesting, and a team on the rise may just shock all the great, dominating, atheletes that Spring Hill is so gifted with. They ( East) all have thier head on and will work as a team. things are coming together for East. keep laughing.....remember the same thing that make ya laugh...will make you cry.

Looks like it might be a "pretty sloppy" track for this one. It's been raining on the field all night and so far all day.

That might give Spring Hill an edge.

East apparently likes to throw quite a bit. 81 attempts over 3 games. (27 per game).

East's QB has thrown 3 INT vs 5 TD, so a slick ball might give him some problems.

Spring Hill has a more balanced attack offensively, and is certainly capable of grinding it out on the ground if necessary with the QB plus the 5 RB they rotate in and out and their senior laden offensive line.

Will probably be playing with a wet-slick football; so turnovers or lack there of, could be the difference in this game.

Good luck East! I hope that both teams stay injury free. East has been making progress since the doors first opened, Spring Hill is much improved and heading in the right direction as well. The rain may be a factor for both sides. East has shown the potential to establish themselves in the running game. I think this game will be a good gauge to see where we are against another quality opponent.

Looks like it might be a "pretty sloppy" track for this one. It's been raining on the field all night and so far all day.

That might give Spring Hill an edge.

East apparently likes to throw quite a bit. 81 attempts over 3 games. (27 per game).

East's QB has thrown 3 INT vs 5 TD, so a slick ball might give him some problems.

Spring Hill has a more balanced attack offensively, and is certainly capable of grinding it out on the ground if necessary with the QB plus the 5 RB they rotate in and out and their senior laden offensive line.

Will probably be playing with a wet-slick football; so turnovers or lack there of, could be the difference in this game.

East likes to pass,,,,,, alot. But they are not your regular passes, most are behind the line of scrimmage, just quick short passes that will keep the defense scrambling all night.I have seen very few long attempts, but dont count it out..........its there too. I love to see the old spring hill attitude expecting a "blowout" , the weather will be in east favor, we have a few kids that like to play in mud, get ready............we are.