Loretto@Cornersville

cornerback10

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Korndawgs make horsemeat out of the mustangs

i know cornersville is improved but is loretto THAT bad?

I dont know but i will know after I go watch them play the woodmen

I have seen cornersville a few times(lasts season) and I know they got some decent

talent and pretty good coaching...and a good qb

This team doesnt compare to last years.Idont know what happened in C'ville but the Dawgs are barkin.

Did they pick up some Tigers or what???Totally different and totally better.

Dawgs win.

Cornersville will win by 14 . Loretto has some got grit if they get down they even will get mad . They blitz our 2nd Off. with their 1st D and were very successfull . We were up 28-0 put with 6:00 left in 4th put the 2nd D in and they scored on like the 3rd play. Then we put 2nd Off. in which they blitzed every play with first D. They run over our 2nd team we thought they might want to get their 2nd string in for some playtime but they werent interested in that. So we put 1st D in stopped them and first O put 6 more pts up. As a coach down by 28 with 6 min in game other team subs maybe you should sub. If not at first definatelyafter you get 6 on the board against other teams 2nd D.

Cornersville will win by 14 . Loretto has some got grit if they get down they even will get mad . They blitz our 2nd Off. with their 1st D and were very successfull . We were up 28-0 put with 6:00 left in 4th put the 2nd D in and they scored on like the 3rd play. Then we put 2nd Off. in which they blitzed every play with first D. They run over our 2nd team we thought they might want to get their 2nd string in for some playtime but they werent interested in that. So we put 1st D in stopped them and first O put 6 more pts up. As a coach down by 28 with 6 min in game other team subs maybe you should sub. If not at first definatelyafter you get 6 on the board against other teams 2nd D.

your one to say that? a perry county fan? if i remember last year we (CA) were up by a lot against yall, and we had the ball the end of the game and we were taking knees and yall were calling timeouts after each one...as we were up like 34-14....i mean, i know that you, as a fan, have nothing to do with calls like that but still.

Korndawgs make horsemeat out of the mustangs

i know cornersville is improved but is loretto THAT bad?

I dont know but i will know after I go watch them play the woodmen

I have seen cornersville a few times(lasts season) and I know they got some decent

talent and pretty good coaching...and a good qb

ssssss if you are talking about the qb from last year at the end of the season the freshman he is not the qb he was until during camp did nerve damage to his elbow so he is only playing safety but our back up qb or the starter now is doing a really good job for us. just wanted to clear that up