Dresden at Bruceton

seminolefan10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden is well prepared for this game. They have been sharpening the claws all week. Even with #65 playing at nosegaurd, we will find a way to stop Bruceton all night. Sorry 65, I saw you breathing hard just walking into the all-you-can-eat buffet. Look for a dominating night from the linebackers from Dresden. They are ready to roar. Dresden's quarterback keeps getting better, and moving the other quarterback gives Dresden another weapon to attack. 44 looks like a torpedo racing through that chunky o-line. I even think that skinny 24 had a catch or two. Throw in that puny little receiver that caught the long pass for a td last week and it seems Dresden is trading for extra talent midseason. As long as Dresden remembers their snap count, they should open up a can on Bruceton. Just a hunch....but 45-13 at half. Go Lions!! I know your breathing hard now from reading this much 65, but consider it extra conditioning.

So where are all the Bruceton fans that posted on here earlier in the season??? what are your thoughts about friday night

The Bruceton fans are still here and have been all season long.............the tigers will be back. If I remember correctly, not too many years ago, Dresden had a LONG loosing streak. It happens in every school. Good luck to the Tigers tonight!!!

Well it seems all the redick is flying again and we (Dresden Lions) have been prepareing all week for this game. With a strong front line protecting the q-b, and running backs that have the speed to carry the ball for long breakout touch downs, and by the way a defense that seems to be clicking on all 11 cylinders (a little pun) i hope it is a good game tonight we all know we like to see the tight games although the big blow outs are fun i wish both teams good luck and to show a little class i do pray for the boys and cheerleaders on both sides to have a sfe night and good sportsmanship.

I've been a dresden fan on here for longer than almost anyway (call it ignorance (at times) or whatever you want lol) but i've seen many years of dresden teams. This is the best team i've seen since the 06 season. Now that being said i understand that the teams since then complied a total of 4 wins but that doesn't mean they weren't a good team. Maybe a little mis guided with some bad breaks but not a bad team.

This year the main highlight is the offense. The d played awesome last week against GC. Best i've seen in a while and ii've seen bruceton play in their jamboree in huntingdon and well, they're jsut not on the same level. Neieve, eh maybe so tonight's score board will tell, but it's the truth. they remind me of the dresden team of last year. There can't be twenty five people playing for them. And while they have a decent looking runningback they'll need alot more.

Good luck to both teams and hopefully dresden won't hit anyone too hard for anyone this week dry.gif

Dresden is well prepared for this game. They have been sharpening the claws all week. Even with #65 playing at nosegaurd, we will find a way to stop Bruceton all night. Sorry 65, I saw you breathing hard just walking into the all-you-can-eat buffet. Look for a dominating night from the linebackers from Dresden. They are ready to roar. Dresden's quarterback keeps getting better, and moving the other quarterback gives Dresden another weapon to attack. 44 looks like a torpedo racing through that chunky o-line. I even think that skinny 24 had a catch or two. Throw in that puny little receiver that caught the long pass for a td last week and it seems Dresden is trading for extra talent midseason. As long as Dresden remembers their snap count, they should open up a can on Bruceton. Just a hunch....but 45-13 at half. Go Lions!! I know your breathing hard now from reading this much 65, but consider it extra conditioning.
wow lol that is quite humorous what you have to say about #65. But I personly would love to see your jaw drop at the end of the game. lol. I've seen the guy play and considering his size he's in very good shape. And since you ARE from dresden and your routing the lions on.... it makes no sense to dog on players lol

So where are all the Bruceton fans that posted on here earlier in the season??? what are your thoughts about friday night

The Bruceton fans are still here and have been all season long.............the tigers will be back. If I remember correctly, not too many years ago, Dresden had a LONG loosing streak. It happens in every school. Good luck to the Tigers tonight!!!

The Lions HAD a losing streak pal lol look at the year. and if i remember correctly the lions came to your place two years ago with pretty much the same line. And put a stomping on your top prospect lineman. And I do believe his mathup was indeed #65 and #78. If I'm not wrong the same guys are back. Not raining on anyone's parade but Bruceton,..... you are not walking off the field tonight with a win. And if you score more than one or two times it will be against the B Team. But I won't be toooooo Harsh. So Good luck Bruceton you will need it. And Lions... Boyz ya'll better come out tonight and don't let me look dumb for writing this. I got faith in ya'll so GET IT DONE and DLU!

wow haha lionfaja i think i have come to a conclusion......you must be number 65 its clearly visible the way you brag about him. Trust me dude its not cool to brag about yourself lol. Lets try to be more humble here honestly man. come on if your gonna give anyone credit give it to the whole team. Not one player stands out on this Dresden team and thats the way it should be. They all play as a team and trust each other the team is somewhat like a chain metaphorically speaking....so no one single person deserves to brag about themselves because we wouldnt be winning games if it wasnt for our team effort

Which top lineman prospect are you talking about. I don't remember one.

quote="DLIONFAJA"]

So where are all the Bruceton

fans that posted on here earlier in the season??? what are your thoughts about friday night

The Lions HAD a losing streak pal lol look at the year. and if i remember correctly the lions came to your place two years ago with pretty much the same line. And put a stomping on your top prospect lineman. And I do believe his mathup was indeed #65 and #78. If I'm not wrong the same guys are back. Not raining on anyone's parade but Bruceton,..... you are not walking off the field tonight with a win. And if you score more than one or two times it will be against the B Team. But I won't be toooooo Harsh. So Good luck Bruceton you will need it. And Lions... Boyz ya'll better come out tonight and don't let me look dumb for writing this. I got faith in ya'll so GET IT DONE and DLU!

Looks like Dresden is going to overlook Bruceton. How much of a factor will this possible rain be on tonight's game????....Dresden is a spread team while Bruceton is more of a I team. Have to say this plays into Bruceton's favor. They will be able to grind the game out. The score tonight is going to suprise many.....