hampton dogs vs north greene

bulldogs10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Bulldogs. Glad to hear lil pujo is tearing it up as well!

Thanks Smashmouth, I was really glad to see you guys wromp last week.I'm not a big fan of CG, but thats a long story. I also think you guys have lost your last one until the playoffs, Might see you later in the year, we may be on a collision course.

Got me 2 little ones playing now. Littliest one scored 3 td's in flag last week, To say he was proud would be an understatement.

I agree about the younger guys getting to play pujo but i would like to see them Huskies pull something together i know a couple of the kids that play on that team and they are pretty good boys

but congrats to your Dawgs anyways and thanks for the score update :thumb:

And a big congrats to you guys tonight, big win. Iagrre with you about NG, Ihate seeing these same schools getting murdered year after year.Not long ago ,you guys were in the same boat. Really glad to see you making strides.

I agree about the younger guys getting to play pujo but i would like to see them Huskies pull something together i know a couple of the kids that play on that team and they are pretty good boys

And a big congrats to you guys tonight, big win. Iagrre with you about NG, Ihate seeing these same schools getting murdered year after year.Not long ago ,you guys were in the same boat. Really glad to see you making strides.

Is West Greene for real or what? :thumb: I saw where CG beat SG and put 56 pts. on them. West GReene defense is tough as nails. Might be right up there with Hampton. :thumb:

yea it has taken us a few years but were slowly digging our way up I know winning makes the drive back home less painful.....lol almost sad mine is a senior this year.........

Is West Greene for real or what? :thumb: I saw where CG beat SG and put 56 pts. on them. West GReene defense is tough as nails. Might be right up there with Hampton. :thumb:

zAZa the defense is doing real good and offense is slowly trying to keep up now that it is showing that offense is more than 1 guy up the middle .... no matter how good the player is if ya keep doing it wont be long before he gets hit wether he has the ball or not

i wish we played Hampton again...lol for the last 3 years we played them it they beat us 2 time to our winning 1