Division I college prospects

bobcat100

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Houston? I've heard some buzz on him but don't know if it has translated into any offers as of yet.... If he can somehow manage to get some carries going into the second half of the season, his stats may show just how good he is. What do you guys think?

I think he can and deserves to play college ball. I'm not sure about any offers though. He doesn't get enough hype or attention like some other players. Not sure why though.

What about Houston? I've heard some buzz on him but don't know if it has translated into any offers as of yet.... If he can somehow manage to get some carries going into the second half of the season, his stats may show just how good he is. What do you guys think?

I think he can and deserves to play college ball. I'm not sure about any offers though. He doesn't get enough hype or attention like some other players. Not sure why though.

Hmmm. Maybe someone outside of G.C. can chime in and tell what they hear and think.