Division I college prospects

bobcat100

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's got some ideas about Division I college prospects? Player and school. Probably should be more from the 5A/6A because of the larger schools but I'm curious about the kids coming from this division.

Which division are you curious about?

Our division 3A/4A.

There aren't many I can really think of then. Wallace and Loveless can probably go to some smaller D1 schools. Houston, maybe. After those three i'm kind of stumped in our district.

The Sanders kid at Spring Hill has the size at 6'5"; 295-lbs, but he need to get more "fire in his belly" to play at the D1 level.

T. Robinson and the RB (can't think of his name) at Alcoa.

The Perry Co. RB (can't think of his name either?)

Just a note that only about 1% of all college football players are on full ride D1 scholarships. There is no disgrace in playing at a smaller school (with a partial scholarship) if you really love to play the game. :roflol:

The Sanders kid at Spring Hill has the size at 6'5"; 295-lbs, but he need to get more "fire in his belly" to play at the D1 level.

T. Robinson and the RB (can't think of his name) at Alcoa.

The Perry Co. RB (can't think of his name either?)

Just a note that only about 1% of all college football players are on full ride D1 scholarships. There is no disgrace in playing at a smaller school (with a partial scholarship) if you really love to play the game. :roflol:

I agree with the percentage.... I remember years ago watching a special on T.V. hosted by Greg Gumbell (spelling) and he stated the percentages of kids playing H.S. that go onto the NFL and the percentage of kids in College who also go onto play in the NFL.

OC Brown an offensive lineman from Manassas High School in Memphis currently holds the following offers: Colorado, Kentucky, Southern Ms., Ark state, Mid Tn State, and a few others. Evidently, Aunurn and Ms state are very interestred as well and University of memphis, Louisville, and Miami have made recent inquiries. He is a Unapproved Website 4 star and has been a four year starter and one of the big reasons they have gone from 2-8 4 years ago to 9-2 last year. At 6-2 1/2 300 lbs, you should see is clips on rivals - very impressive. Manassas is 3A.