TROUSDALE CO. TRAVELS TO CLAY CO.

Grunt

TC 1st string will have it wrapped up by halftime, young'uns should see some time in this one. I'm gonna say 56-13. Whats the address to the new football field?

Somebody help Shes a Lady out. As big as Celina is he's already concerned about getting lost. How far is the KY. state line. You don't think they could slide some of them mean ole Kentucky refs. in on ya'll, do you??

I found out Terdmite, its right beside your mommas crack house. :roflol:

Classy as usual. My Mother passed a few years ago.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i say good luck to clay co we "(friendship)" did it i would hope tc could do it clay co no chance sorry but no 58-0 just like week be4 last but next week for tc will be a differnt story out friendshp boys will take tc easy in my eyes

How ignorant is this guy? im not callin u stupid im just sayin u have no clue what you are talking about. I have never known too many teams to come in a win easy at the creekbank. especially lately. but its ok i forgive you for ignorant ways, but i cant speak for TCs team. Good luck winning easily. hahaha :thumb:

well i say good luck to clay co we "(friendship)" did it i would hope tc could do it clay co no chance sorry but no 58-0 just like week be4 last but next week for tc will be a differnt story out friendshp boys will take tc easy in my eyes
I think the Jackets should take this one' date=' however they don't need to take the game for granted.Jackets stay focused and take em 1 at a time.GO Jackets :thumb: TC 42 CC 12[/quote']

They definitely need to stay focused, and not be looking ahead to next week on the Creekbank.

A bit hard to focus looking back at the history of the two teams for the past 10 games....

2008 TC 58 CC 15

2007 TC 45 CC 7

2006 TC 48 CC 14

2005 TC 52 CC 0

2000 TC 42 CC 6 ( did not play 2001 thru 2004 TC in 3A )

1999 TC 72 CC 18

1998 TC 56 CC 13

1997 TC 56 CC 0

1996 TC 40 CC 0

1995 TC 42 CC 7

wait a week, then come getcha some....... :thumb:

Hmmm sounds like them FC boys are feeling pretty sure of themselves for a game that aint until next week. Alot can happen between now and then... One thing is for sure is you shake the bee hive and you'll get stung. I hope the best to both teams this week , and for everyone to be healthy for the big match up the next.

I think TC will Roll over clay and gear up for a battle against FC. This is one I would love to see, only my SP boys will be playing and i will be in attendance there. Good luck to TC this week and stay strong, I'll be pulling for ya.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this game will be a blowout. I will just tell you that Clay County cant beat Trousdale. My book says that Clay County got a new coach. Why did the old coach leave? My book says that Clay County has alot of players back from last year that are pretty good at knocking big holes for the runners to run through. Trousdale also has some big ole boys back that are good at knocking a good hole for the runners to run through.

well guys im bak i aint friom freindship i hate them so bad lol i just wanted to see wat the feelings were between that game lol apparently yall hate them as much as i do i have played at the creekbank i have played at south pitt and i have played at freindship and by far the creekbank is the hardest place to win at but tc is goin to cc which will that make a differncer honestly no everyone knows that tc is gonna kill cc like freindship did but next week wont be so easy for tc but since were goin one week at a time

clay county guys face the facts u have no chance against tc u should even step on the feild wit them cuz right win u do it will be over sorry but true good luck though

tc-58

cc-14

well guys im bak i aint friom freindship i hate them so bad lol i just wanted to see wat the feelings were between that game lol apparently yall hate them as much as i do i have played at the creekbank i have played at south pitt and i have played at freindship and by far the creekbank is the hardest place to win at but tc is goin to cc which will that make a differncer honestly no everyone knows that tc is gonna kill cc like freindship did but next week wont be so easy for tc but since were goin one week at a time

clay county guys face the facts u have no chance against tc u should even step on the feild wit them cuz right win u do it will be over sorry but true good luck though

tc-58

cc-14

Hey buddy, I wish that Clay County didn't have to play them or Friendship. Its a lot like Tennessee Tech going to play Georiga this year in Athens. It was set up at the beginning of reclassification so that teams like Clay, Monterey, RBS, Pickett, and others wouldn't have to play them. However, miraculously soon there after they were thrown back in the mix with them. I have talked with Pickett Co.'s coach and the only reason he made the plunge into the TSSAA ranks is because he was under the impression that his team would not have to play the two powerhouses. he knew that Gordonsville would be on his schedule and that they are always a championship caliber team, but now that he has three slobberknockers to play it changes his prospects. If the aforementioned teams could schedule four to five non-region games rather than two, then their porgrams would have a better chance at success. If TC and FCS had to play Alcoa and Ausitn-East each year then they might be the ones that shouldn't step onto the field. Don't get me wrong there are years that TC and FCS can play to the buzzer with those guys, but year in and year out its not going to happen. I'm not whining, I know that to get to the next level these small single A schools need to see class teams like TC and FCS, if they never get to the point of competing with them, then they will never be able to beat SP or the other elite single A teams for a championship.

Hey buddy, I wish that Clay County didn't have to play them or Friendship. Its a lot like Tennessee Tech going to play Georiga this year in Athens. It was set up at the beginning of reclassification so that teams like Clay, Monterey, RBS, Pickett, and others wouldn't have to play them. However, miraculously soon there after they were thrown back in the mix with them. I have talked with Pickett Co.'s coach and the only reason he made the plunge into the TSSAA ranks is because he was under the impression that his team would not have to play the two powerhouses. he knew that Gordonsville would be on his schedule and that they are always a championship caliber team, but now that he has three slobberknockers to play it changes his prospects. If the aforementioned teams could schedule four to five non-region games rather than two, then their porgrams would have a better chance at success. If TC and FCS had to play Alcoa and Ausitn-East each year then they might be the ones that shouldn't step onto the field. Don't get me wrong there are years that TC and FCS can play to the buzzer with those guys, but year in and year out its not going to happen. I'm not whining, I know that to get to the next level these small single A schools need to see class teams like TC and FCS, if they never get to the point of competing with them, then they will never be able to beat SP or the other elite single A teams for a championship.

The T$$AA supposedly set this schedule up so teams wouldn't have to travel as far. Obviously,

it hasn't worked out so well in many cases. District 7 & 8 didn't have enough teams in each Dist.

to have a full schedule, so they were combined. The TCs', FCSs', G'villes playing RBS, Pickett, Clay.

etc., doesn't do either any good. They also have no control over the situation.

Scheduling 4 or 5 non-region/district teams isn't as easy as it may seem. Open dates have to match,

and has to be agreeable to both. Finding one or two is tough, 4 or 5 is nearly impossible.

No idea what impression Picketts' coach was under, but he should have had it in writing. He should

also be aware of the likely results of jumping into football in this area. Starting from scratch isn't

easy for anyone ( unless you're private ). You take your lumps, try to improve each year, build

on that. No guarantees.

I wish Pickett the best, but it's going to take a while. If this new class alignment turns out to

be the chaos come playoff slot time it appears to be, it may not be around long. Can't wait to

see how that shakes out. :popcorneater:

:popcorneater: why dont you stick your book where the sun dosnt shine :popcorneater: of course trousdale wins this game they won 1a last year and are a top contender in 2a this year i swear some pepole should be banned from here.nobody from clay county has said they would beat trousdale or even play them a good game.clay countys season is about beating the teams they should beat and tring to get good enough to finally break throug and beat watertown and gordonsville so far they have did that do i wish they could play better agaisnt the powers of course but as long as they can win the important ones lets lay off a little clay county needs to come in to this game with the attitude that they are going to work as hard as they can to improve and not make the same mistakes that killed them against friendship go get em dogs good luck to the players and coaches stay healthy hope lots of trousdale fans come to the game friday clay county really has a nice field and stadium these days we would love too have you might not be as good of a game as we would like but its still high school football on a friday night cant get no better than that